Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Firmware Dump for RK3188_BOX_V3.0 on PCB

Hope I did it right, box is from ENY.

Let me know if any complications and I will dump again. Use at your own risk.

Thanks to Bob for great instructions!!!

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Just wanted to put a quick note that I misspelled kernel.img. It's spelled kernal.img

Other than that this rom loads fine after renaming kernal.img to kernel.img

Some observations on the stock rom that this box ships with:

When it goes to sleep, sometimes it locks up in XBMC, hopefully I can find a modded rom that fixes this.

Comment

Nanosec

Can you post all the hardware inside your box like
      Wifi, bt, HDMI chip, Audio, Ethernet, Board name inside, date etc?
      I want to see how much it differs from the RK3188_BOX_V2.0.

I see the V3.0 firmware is exactly the same as the v2.0 firmware, so my custom rom should propably also work on your device.
      Last edited by mo123; 03-15-2014, 07:58.

Comment

Yes, absolutely!. Funny you ask, because I was going to load your 2.0 rom onto it tomorrow.

Here's pics of my pcb here. Let me know if I need to get better pics or a specific part.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

It's night here, and it's late, I'm sorry for the quality, I didn't realize the flash washed out he printing on some of the chips. If need be I will open up tomorrow and copy the names of all chips.
        Last edited by nanosec; 03-15-2014, 09:11.

Comment

Just wanted to drop a note saying that Mo123_custom_v2 is working fine on this box, and has resolved the freezing on sleep issue.

Comment

Mask Rom is Pins 8-9 on the toshiba chip

If you need to put this box into mask rom, it's pins 8-9 on the toshiba chip.

Comment

nanosec .I wanted to thank u for this post but I don't know how to flash the stock firmware can u post the tool because the rockchip flash tool isn't working ......and I hope u post a link to the " Mo123_custom_v2" please .
              thank u

Comment

Hello

I have use the Mo123_custom_v2 . But the Lan Port not work. Have everyone a patch? I also download the File from first Post from nanosec. But i dont know, how to install.
                It givs a manual?

Comment

Working...
                X