Netflix HD on Minix X7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix HD on Minix X7?

I found i guess its an older project making Netflix in HD on android. But it says for it to work you must lock your boot loader in the android box your using.
    I have a minix x7 and x7mini and x5 im messing with and was wondering if its possible to do?

Originally posted by ilovemymac View Post
    I found i guess its an older project making Netflix in HD on android. But it says for it to work you must lock your boot loader in the android box your using.
    I have a minix x7 and x7mini and x5 im messing with and was wondering if its possible to do?
    I get HD on all of my devices with netflix unless I'm behind a Canadian ISP. USA ISP, HD no problem!

Comment

Netflix HD on Minix X7?

I have it on my Apple TV 2 but nothing comes in in HD on the minix boxes or any other droid box I tried and none of the shows show the HD symbol on them as they do on my atv2

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Netflix HD on Minix X7?

I tried the vers from google play and the custom version

Comment

As far as I know, only the 2013 edition of the Nexus 7 is capable of HD streaming from Netflix. All other Android devices get 480p only.

Comment

Netflix HD on Minix X7?

Well the x7 is supposed to be spoofed as a nexus 7 I think. I can't get the mini to stay spoofed after reboot

Comment

I thought that this custom APK netflix was supposed to solve the issue of not having HD on other devices.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemymac View Post
                I thought that this custom APK netflix was supposed to solve the issue of not having HD on other devices.
                Any idea where to download the above custom apk you mention? I tried this one (V2.4.1) but it does not do HD http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2305091

Also, Minix recommends v3.0.2 apk but I haven't been able to find that one. Anyone know where to download that?

Thanks

Comment

Netflix HD on Minix X7?

That one one the xda developers page is supposed to do HD.

Comment

MINIX Netflix APK

Originally posted by soyrme View Post
                    Any idea where to download the above custom apk you mention? I tried this one (V2.4.1) but it does not do HD http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2305091

Also, Minix recommends v3.0.2 apk but I haven't been able to find that one. Anyone know where to download that?

Thanks
                    MINIX APK can be found here:
                    At Minix we strive for exceptional detail and unparalleled quality in products and materials, standing firmly behind the enduring, premium quality of our products. Our products aspire for more through quality design that is built to last, and small but thoughtful details that make the biggest difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X