Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnova 10 G2 Manual - is there such a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arnova 10 G2 Manual - is there such a thing?

I've just bought a B-grade Arnova 10 G2 tablet and find there is no proper manual with it. The Quick Start guide is enough to get it going but I can't find simple things like seeing how much battery time is left, let alone fathom things like internal v external SD cards. It never took me through the setup screen to load the ebook reader and office trial (because it had been used?), so I wonder if there's a manual on, or missing from, the device somewhere? Extensive Google searching doesn't reveal a manual, but people here seem to know masses of stuff and must have got it from somewhere!
    Can anyone point me to some better operating instructions please?
    TIA
    PS: otherwise, it's looking good!

Unfortunately it only comes with a quick start guide. You will find in depth knowledge from the users here and from a few other forums. This is another good place for info on your tab http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/ . Hope this helps.
    "May the Schwartz be with you"

Comment

Hope you got it at good price .. I presume from maplins..currys have the new 10bG3 ice cream sandwich 4gb for 149.99

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetuk View Post
        Hope you got it at good price .. I presume from maplins..currys have the new 10bG3 ice cream sandwich 4gb for 149.99
        Maplins it was. £103 minus £7 discount voucher. I didn't want to spend any more because it's for a new computer user who might not take to a tablet. I have, though!

Comment

Working...
        X