Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK809III Reboots itself

Hi,
    I am new to this forum and android devices in general. I bought MK809III device, and my problem is that it reboot itself when ever I play a video stream from an app or from XBMC, I noticed that I dont have the same problem if it is live stream, only streams like sports replay or tv program makes the device reboot itself. I have the problem regardless how I connect the device to the power using the 2A adapter that came with it or using the TV USB power. any suggestion is appreciated.
    Thank you

Originally posted by alex0101 View Post
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum and android devices in general. I bought MK809III device, and my problem is that it reboot itself when ever I play a video stream from an app or from XBMC, I noticed that I dont have the same problem if it is live stream, only streams like sports replay or tv program makes the device reboot itself. I have the problem regardless how I connect the device to the power using the 2A adapter that came with it or using the TV USB power. any suggestion is appreciated.
    Thank you
    maybe you should try to use another power adapter or change another xbmc version to check, i recommend the beyond xbmc version.
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
      maybe you should try to use another power adapter or change another xbmc version to check, i recommend the beyond xbmc version.
      Thank you for the reply, I tried another power adapter yesterday, still having the same issue, and it is not just when I play video on XBMC, it happens also when I play video on other apps. mainly when these videos are HD videos. could it be something to do with the memory?

Comment

I am having the same issue, its driving me nuts. changed power source, factory reset nothing. I also think it's memory related because kodi mediacenter shuts down randomly when startimg it up. Maybe memory level peaks to high and blows out.

Comment

Please take a Look on the Nand Chips and Tell me the Manufactor.
          Also possible is the Rom you use.

Neomode

Comment

It has a rk3188t rockchip,mt6622n mt5931sa bluetooth/wifi. I 'm running stock rom rooted. 

Comment

Can you do a Backup of your Firmware ?

Neomode

Comment

Yes i can i have custom recovery.

Comment

Please then do a Backup of your Device and Share it with me.

Neomode

Comment

Okey great thanks, i will do that. I've you give me a couple of hours i will post the link here.

Comment

i have created a backup with twrp recovery, here is the link:

i really appreciate you are willing to look in to this, thank you.

Comment

did you had the time to look at it, and do you think this is solvable? 

Comment

The same thing happens with mine, with the original Android.
                          But with Linux it does not reboot (from Ian Morrison, not on NAND)

Comment

I'm really out of options for now, been searching through numerus forums but i've not been able to find the right solution. It seems this model has a critical problem. 

Comment

Working...
                            X