nx008hd8g YFG1213 drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nx008hd8g YFG1213 drivers

I am trying to manually root my next book and I can't find the drivers so my XP PC can recognize it. Please help me as this is driving me nuts. Thanks

drivers

Originally posted by bpatten View Post
    I am trying to manually root my next book and I can't find the drivers so my XP PC can recognize it. Please help me as this is driving me nuts. Thanks
    try the m3 driver have u tryed the cydiay impactor i mighthave first part speldwrong give one of those a try and make sure u have usb debuging enablef

Comment

Yeah I have impactor and android SDK on my PC but without the drivers they are both useless.

Comment

Yeah I have impactor and android SDK on my PC but without the drivers they are both useless.
        look for m3 driver avterbu in stll driver comes up as all american or somthing like that u do have usb debuging enabled right

Comment

Yeah debugging is on

Comment

q

Yeah debugging is on
            did u go into device manager and look to see if u have any yellow triangles

Comment

You want the Amlogic M3 driver your device will identify as worldcup.

Comment

OK thanks for all the advice. Any i idea where I can find said driver? I googled it seven different ways and I can't find one place to download the M3 driver

Comment

q

OK thanks for all the advice. Any i idea where I can find said driver? I googled it seven different ways and I can't find one place to download the M3 driver
                  i just googled me driver for amlocic and pops up

Comment

Care to share a link then cause all I'm getting is ways to unbrick some other kind of tablet. You know telling me you can find it doesn't help me when I can't find it.

Comment

q

Care to share a link then cause all I'm getting is ways to unbrick some other kind of tablet. You know telling me you can find it doesn't help me when I can't find it.
                      if u can find the aml flash tool it is in there down load the tool hook up tablet then turn usb debug on go to ur device manger look for the yellow triangle click it to up date driver then direct it to the aml flash tool it find the driver to in stall .that should b it give that a try for the life of me i cant get the link in here im doing somthing wrong think if still cant pm shaun he might have another idea un can down load pda.net follow the instruction that will also install the drivers when it asdk for device select other chinnise ok give that a shot AND MAKE SURE USB DEBUG IS TURNED ON OR IT WONT WORK

Comment

OK that helps. Didn't think I would have to use the flash tool just to get a driver. What a pain in the ass just to get a PC to recognize a tablet. Thanks again

Comment

Q

OK that helps. Didn't think I would have to use the flash tool just to get a driver. What a pain in the ass just to get a PC to recognize a tablet. Thanks again
                          THE PDA.NET ALSO HAS DRIVER TOO MIGHT B EASER THAT WAY I USED IT ON MY PHONE IT WILL ALOOW U TO USE ADB ON UR PC TO DO THINGS TO UR TABLET AND PHONE IF U KNOW HOW TO USE ADB I HAVE THE M3 DRIVER ON ANOTHER PC BUT CANT GET IT TO BOOT RIGHT NOW

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill View Post
                            THE PDA.NET ALSO HAS DRIVER TOO MIGHT B EASER THAT WAY I USED IT ON MY PHONE IT WILL ALOOW U TO USE ADB ON UR PC TO DO THINGS TO UR TABLET AND PHONE IF U KNOW HOW TO USE ADB I HAVE THE M3 DRIVER ON ANOTHER PC BUT CANT GET IT TO BOOT RIGHT NOW
                            As I recall, I think there is also a generic driver in the Android SDK that works also...

ShaunMT
                            Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
                            X