nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nintendo

I know this is not a question but If you didn't know Nintendo is in trouble again. We need to save Nintendo by buying Nintendo Games Nintendo Consoles and Nintendo Products. Please help save Nintendo they have been around for so long so Please help save them.

There is a reason for death... It's called life!

Out with the old in with the new
    Without memories we have nothing.

Comment

i really like all the innovations from nintendo.
      but all comes only from the peripherals.
      maybe its good for they die and make games and peripherals for open consoles!

and maybe all the others closed consoles die too.

Comment

The should sell there games on more platforms... like on Android and IOS/apple
        -like great a 'game-center' emulator where you can buy games for a buck
        --its a cheap and easyway to get money.. as the have many games titles/lic
        Or
        Create a operating system like 'steamOs'
        -where men can play all the nintendo games on you pc ( NintendoOs )

Just a few thoughts

Comment

For what saving nintendo. Since Nintendo DS XL, they have no more interesting game devices released. Thats the main cause in my opinion.
          There were some interesting homebrew software for the DS like a calendar or controller software for music devices, but I had not the impression, that nintendo ever support additinial software solutions to enhance the possibilities for their devices beyond Mario's and Lego's World.
          Now they get out of business.

JDfense

Comment

Pokemon black and white can not be played in 3D on the 3DS. But you can play any type of game on the 3DS. there is a switch to turn off the 3D so you can play any game on it.

Comment

AW: nintendo

Yes. I had the 3DS in my hands. Nothing for my eyes this 3D screen from Nintendo. Pokémon black and white is a nice game, but how many Pokémon releases do we need.

JD. ---> GT- I8160

Comment

Working...
              X