This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll come back...

No need to apologize, especially from you..

We alll know what it's like ... but the love for the game still always remains..
    Just take some time and keep watching the show go on..

We'll here from you !

Comment

Don't worry!

I know it's hard watching us the whole day trying to solve our problems... but we really appreciate your time invested in us!

Please don't dissapear at all. Just take your time in your private life and come back when you feel less stressed.

See ya !
      MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
        Thanks Magnus33 and others for helping out other forum memebers.

I'm afraid professional/private life is compressing my time which leaves little to no time for Freaktab. Don't expect any answers to Qs from me nor anything new code wise for a while. Apologies.

I'm not disappearing forever (I hope)
        If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have these kernels so no need for apologies

Others here can help its what the forum here does best.

Unfortunately like D33 iam not going to be much help for abit.
        Today's arm surgery left me one handed and thinking straight is quite impressively hard.
        I was apparently doing a Elvis impressions after the surgery..ahh morphine good stuff that...lol.
        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Re: Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

You guys will be missed for sure. I have three kids and little free time, or I would attempt to be a better contributer myself.

D33, your work on kernels has spared many a TV stick from the lethal strike of it's frustrated owner. You've brought us all a huge leap closer to the nirvana of a fully utilized RK3188 system. Thank you from the whole community.

Magnus, your input re MK802IV has been appreciated. I owe you thanks for every painstaking press of the stick's flash button. Get well soon and stay away from heavy machinery.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
          Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
          Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
          uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
          iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
          Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

So, my pcb is saying HTC-T010-V2 (23-05-2013).
            Does this says something to anyone for the not working with any unlocked gpu/ddr kernel?

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Comment

Re: Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

Originally posted by wichoxp View Post
              Here´s another overclock-o-matic mod patch for picky/lazy/fragile/LQ devices (pirate ones ! )

As always, with max standard voltage (no overvolt!) @1.35volts (voltage-friendly !)

Changelog:
              - Now enhanced with 7 STEPS! (312, 504, 816, 1008, 1200, 1416 & 1704Mhz!)
              - GPU / RAM-DDR @768Mhz! (support mostly devices).

[Download link]

Antutu scores: (using my generic mk809iii clone)

Greetingz.
              Why add more steps?

Signature? Signature!

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                Thanks Magnus33 and others for helping out other forum memebers.

I'm afraid professional/private life is compressing my time which leaves little to no time for Freaktab. Don't expect any answers to Qs from me nor anything new code wise for a while. Apologies.

I'm not disappearing forever (I hope)
                Dear d33,
                Obviously it's a kind of sad news for us your fans, but We don't need any appologies from you.
                Since you established this thread a little more than two months ago, it has overscaled all ratings of popularity here in freaktab(58 pages!!!).
                We all people here are much grateful for your such a great contribution and breakthrough with unlocking 3188T.
                Without your heavy work and huge pile of kernels compiled by you, we would have these crappy T based devices laying on the shelves (and whole hairs teared out from the ass too).
                We wish you all the best in your private life and fast professional promotion.
                Be HAPPY
                CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Here´s another overclock-o-matic mod patch for picky/lazy/fragile/LQ devices (pirate ones ! )

As always, with max standard voltage (no overvolt!) @1.35volts (voltage-friendly !)

Changelog:

[Download link]

Greetingz.
                  Nice result. On which rom and which kernel exactly, sd or hd kernel?
                  cx-919ii

Comment

overclockomatic "Xtreme-mod" patch...

Originally posted by Max One View Post
                    Nice result. On which rom and which kernel exactly, sd or hd kernel?
                    Used kernel: d33 4.1 SD (720p) version (latest one) !
                    Used rom: Neomode 3.1 KitKat custom rom

Originally posted by JugsteR View Post
                    Why add more steps?
                    This keeps your device quite cold in order to "preserve" your chipset from wear/burning.
                    Also, more steps can help system to handle voltage changes better.

OK, here´s another overclock-o-matic modded patch... this time goes to 1.75Ghz (MAXtreme !)

As always using safe standard voltages (1.35volts) , no overvoltage!

[Download link]

NOTES ABOUT THIS ONE:
                    In order to get this one STABLE, please set your CPU No Frills Control to 504Mhz as MIN Freq!
                    Sometimes, your device will reboot at "cold-boot"... just let it start to main menu.

Antutu scores: (mk809iii clone)

Greetingz.
                    MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

Just flashed a non beta 4.4 to my mk908ii with D33 v4 kernel, with my old LG hd ready TV I'm stuck at really low resolution and no options to change to, plugged into my Pc monitor and all the resolutions show up, any way round this without buying a new tv

Comment

@Magnus33 and others

My sound flicker are SOLVED by changing resolution from 1920x1080p to 1920x1080i .

The bugs I found in this D33'2 kernel_kk_4.0_NOGPU_DRR, rarely working kernel on MK802IV is impossibility to change scale of Display, it forgets setup after reboots.

Another one related to sound flicker in 1080p resolution is very nearly problem of graphic driver, which tries to restore sound when it goes off synchronization.

I do not know how to fic it, hopefully, someone will know.

Comment

How do you add more steps to kitkat kernels?

Initially, I flashed the kernel with no DDR or GPU OC from post #1108 on my problematic non-T mk802iv which sometimes get random reboot. Then I tried patchin neomode 3.1 original kernel with Overclockomatic script-post #2(was able push up to 1.9ghz) and flash with no problems whatsoever.

Now, I want to get more freq. steps because 3 steps don't cut it for me. So I tried to patch neomode 3.1 kernel with wichoxp script instead and I got an error cpu profile table is larger than the cpu table in kernel.
                          So, my question is it possible to add more steps in kitkat kernel with the Overclockomatic script back in post #2?
                          Since my device is on 24/7, I want it to be able to handle the various freq. in idle-time,surfing,video-watching, light gaming, heavy graphics gaming,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by HauRu View Post
                            Initially, I flashed the kernel with no DDR or GPU OC from post #1108 on my problematic non-T mk802iv which sometimes get random reboot. Then I tried patchin neomode 3.1 original kernel with Overclockomatic script-post #2(was able push up to 1.9ghz) and flash with no problems whatsoever.

Now, I want to get more freq. steps because 3 steps don't cut it for me. So I tried to patch neomode 3.1 kernel with wichoxp script instead and I got an error cpu profile table is larger than the cpu table in kernel.
                            So, my question is it possible to add more steps in kitkat kernel with the Overclockomatic script back in post #2?
                            Since my device is on 24/7, I want it to be able to handle the various freq. in idle-time,surfing,video-watching, light gaming, heavy graphics gaming,etc.
                            No, the cpu table in the patched kernel can't be bigger then the one in the original kernel.
                            There's no space for the extra entries in the kernel, a bigger table would overwrite part of the kernel code and thus corrupting it.

Regards

Comment

Changelog:

[Download link]

Greetingz.
                              Has anyone tried this on the mk902?? This is the kernel package what rom base did you use with this bobs? neo? Smic? I know alot have expressed same concern as having great kernels that dont work in one rom ves another so knowing what one you used to get those results helps everyone.
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HauRu View Post
                                When patching d33 kernel with original overclockomatic you get a cpu-freq table with only 3 Steps. You need to patch original d33 kernel with my modded script. Keep in mind that you can't add more than 7 Steps in that script. Instead that, you can replace current step values with your preferred ones. On BatchTool keep Loader and Kernel checked, uncheck everything else.

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                                Has anyone tried this on the mk902?? This is the kernel package what rom base did you use with this bobs? neo? Smic? I know alot have expressed same concern as having great kernels that dont work in one rom ves another so knowing what one you used to get those results helps everyone.
                                Rom base used was Neomode 3.1 KitKat rom. Just replace neo's kernel.img with d33's modded one in BatchTool (uncheck everything else, just keep Loader & Kernel). My dongle is quite cheap (is a clone) so, it should work in better (branded) devices !

Greetingz.
                                Last edited by wichoxp; 05-21-2014, 22:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X