Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ditter U20 Android 4.2 RK3066 1G DDR3 4G Nand Flash TV Box/Mini PC with Microphone/WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditter U20 Android 4.2 RK3066 1G DDR3 4G Nand Flash TV Box/Mini PC with Microphone/WiFi

Hi.
    Does anyone now this device??

Hi pajopasa,
    It is CX-818 RK3066 based box.
    Please read
    CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
    CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
    K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
      Hi pajopasa,
      Please read
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-CX818-STB902B
      Thanks for the answer.
      Can you confirme that its a rk3066 box?

Comment

Originally posted by pajopasa View Post
        Thanks for the answer.
        Can you confirme that its a rk3066 box?
        Why don't you read all the information from your link?
        There are

and a table with full device specification where RK3066 is specified.
        Do you have any doubt?
        I have the same device but another brand CX-818(with 8G NandFlash).
        I know one another device only with the same case's shape. It is CX-921 based on RK3188(quad core), but it is more expensive.
        CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
        K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Why don't you read all the information from your link?
          There are

and a table with full device specification where RK3066 is specified.
          Do you have any doubt?
          I have the same device but another brand CX-818(with 8G NandFlash).
          I know one another device only with the same case's shape. It is CX-921 based on RK3188(quad core), but it is more expensive.
          Thanks.
          But if you keep reading you will see that also says Allwinner A20 Dual Core

Comment

Thanks.
            But if you keep reading you will see that also says Allwinner A20 Dual Core
            I'm personaly 99,999% sure that it's RK3066 based.
            It's the usual thing when Chinese sellers don't understand absolutely what do they really sell.
            So as to make sure you can ask the seller whether it is RK3066 or not.
            Ask them also about link where you can download last firmware for this device.

Comment

I'm personaly 99,999% sure that it's RK3066 based.
              It's the usual thing when Chinese sellers don't understand absolutely what do they really sell.
              So as to make sure you can ask the seller whether it is RK3066 or not.
              Ask them also about link where you can download last firmware for this device.
              Ok digger.
              I'm going to buy one and see what happen.
              Thanks

Comment

It's A20 100%

Ok digger.
                I'm going to buy one and see what happen.
                Thanks
                Dear, that box has A20 chip 100% shure. I just opened mine

I played around with rom on it and now I broken mine after two days of "use"
                and now can not find original firmware...

Right now I'm gona write to manufacturer (http://www.zuftai.com/) if they would be nice to send me one

So... Thats not RK3066 shure.

Have a look:

It's seems that U20 is not the same for Chinese and RestOfWorld market

Comment

Originally posted by zombieyu View Post

Right now I'm gona write to manufacturer (http://www.zuftai.com/) if they would be nice to send me one

Have a look:

It's seems that U20 is not the same for Chinese and RestOfWorld market
                  It's seems that U20 isn't the same even within this manufacturer not for Chinese and World market only

zombieyu, could you please take a picture of your PCB and place it here?

Comment

Here....

It's seems that U20 isn't the same even within this manufacturer not for Chinese and World market only

zombieyu, could you please take a picture of your PCB and place it here?

That is the same like one that pajopasa mentioned before from ahappydeal. I was bought mine from everbuying.com which is a subsidiary company with ahappydeal with only diference that all product on everbuying are "shiping free".

Comment

That is the same like one that pajopasa mentioned before from ahappydeal. I was bought mine from everbuying.com which is a subsidiary company with ahappydeal with only diference that all product on everbuying are "shiping free".

http://www.everbuying.com/product537118.html
                      Thanks for the replay. Tell me, how it work with xbmc? Did you tried it?

Comment

nope

Thanks for the replay. Tell me, how it work with xbmc? Did you tried it?
                        No, I didnt. I was bought this one becouse I am in need for small web server (with low power consumation). And this is fine for my needs. But I still have problems to find correct linux rom image for it.

I was check few video player/streamer apps that was came preinstalled on the box, and I can tell that I am satisfacted (only tried HD on LED TV, I didnt try 3d).

Sorry for more infos.

Comment

Have a look:

It's seems that U20 is not the same for Chinese and Rest Of World market
                          Hi.
                          Did manage to get the firmware from them ???

Comment

Hi.
                            Did manage to get the firmware from them ???

Nope
                            Found few partially working... (ex. missing drivers for remote, or wireless, or ethernet card)...

I was write to seller too, but had no success...

If you bought one, can you do backup and post original one for me?

Comment

Connecting to window 7

Hi pajopasa,
                              Please read
                              http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-CX818-STB902B
                              I am trying to connect to window 7 as a usb data cable. But the window 7 laptop is not detecting the device. IS this a driver problem? or any other issue? I am really faded up..

Comment

Working...
                              X