Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen flickering

Hello,

i've got a problem when using pretty much any rom, I can't set the screen resolution above SD quality or else the screen just flicker on and off. Any idea on what is causing this? Is it the rom or kernel? or both? Anyone have this problem and was able to correct it? Right now I'm using wassers firmware but happens on every thing I've tried, some firmwares won't even boot.

Originally posted by Frozin View Post
    Hello,

i've got a problem when using pretty much any rom, I can't set the screen resolution above SD quality or else the screen just flicker on and off. Any idea on what is causing this? Is it the rom or kernel? or both? Anyone have this problem and was able to correct it? Right now I'm using wassers firmware but happens on every thing I've tried, some firmwares won't even boot.

Try to change power cable and power supply, if it dont work, try to change HDMI cable adapter.
    That's work for me on many device. Often the cage of the cable was not enough and some device use more than 2A or the power supply was not enough stable. most of the time is not the device that is guilty.
    Good luck!
    Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

Working...
    X