Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Working on it now.

I will check for micro skipping and see if its fixed or if I have to patch it.

Bob
    You're the one !

Comment

AW: MK908 Has been updated today 11/03/2014

Working on it now.

Bob
      cool bob... hadnt time to test the stock firmware due to my job, but will definitely flash your rom.

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Any idea when there will be a link for this lads? thanks.

Comment

Working on it now.

Bob
          Hi Bob! there is 03-17-2014 firmware update for MK908. http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bniWxX1

Comment

Originally posted by mhkao2100 View Post
            Hi Bob! there is 03-17-2014 firmware update for MK908. http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bniWxX1
            Please share source link as well, the download link doesnt help much. However, i guess its same firmware, just from another vendor.

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
              Please share source link as well, the download link doesnt help much. However, i guess its same firmware, just from another vendor.

tapatalked from i9300
              The download link is extract from here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1...ategory/type=0 , it is the Baidu share folder of AZW technology which is a China TV Stick maker http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=88 , their download page redirect to Baidu share folder, you can find many and newest TV stick/box firmware from it.

Comment

The download link is extract from here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1...ategory/type=0 , it is the Baidu share folder of AZW technology which is a China TV Stick maker http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=88 , their download page redirect to Baidu share folder, you can find many and newest TV stick/box firmware from it.
                There is no 03-13 firnware, only the one from 03-11 which that thread is about

Edit: now i see it, but they didnt announce it to their website...

tapatalked from i9300
                Last edited by FadeFx; 03-29-2014, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
                  There is no 03-13 firnware, only the one from 03-11 which that thread is about

Edit: now i see it, but they didnt announce it to their website...

tapatalked from i9300
                  file name is "update_MK908_204j2203_overseas_0317.img", file date in Baidu share folder is 03-18-2014, I have download both of them, the 0317 image is bigger than 0311, but I don't know what's add in 0317 release. Suggest to keep watch this folder in the future since AZW technology update their firmware very aggressive.

Comment

Thanks for the link and GREAT tip. This is where beelink stuff the firmware

I will have a look at the 317 release and see what's different.

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

What the difference between this and bobs roms?

Comment

Originally posted by canford View Post
                        What the difference between this and bobs roms?
                        They don't put in a change list in the ROMs so no clue!
                        My ROM was based on a March 10 release. They just released a new one on the 17th which I did not know about while making my 1.8 ROM. I have to go see what's different to see if I need to make yet another new ROM

Bob

Comment

Listen bob your a legend and without you, people like myself would be totally lost, without your time, dedication you put in and I would just like to say thanks.

Comment

OK I just did a 100% comparison of the 3/10 ROM and the 3/17 ROM from Beelink.

Boot.img is 100% the same....

Kernel is 100% the same.....

They did not even change build.prop and the date! Stock build.prop still says 204j2 dated 20140307

System.img the ONLY difference is in /media/audio/ringtone and /media/audio/notifications they had some duplicate file names for some sounds. The same file is there with a upper case first letter and a lower case one. like arcturus.ogg and Arcturus.ogg
                            NO BIG DEAL! Does NOT even effect how it works!!!!!

Recovery.img 100% the same.

So, there is no reason to do another ROM based on the 3/17 release because nothing is different other than the sounds files which again DO NOT cause any problem!

Bob

Comment

Hi guys with been a bit of a noob, but after flashing finless 1.8 I et download mage failed, any ideas, left all settings in flash tool as it startsup.

Comment

OK I just did a 100% comparison of the 3/10 ROM and the 3/17 ROM from Beelink.

So, there is no reason to do another ROM based on the 3/17 release because nothing is different other than the sounds files which again DO NOT cause any problem!

Bob
                                Bob, Thanks for the detail analyze, this maybe the reason why beelink doesen't update 0317 image to their download page, now we can happy to use Finless 1.8.

Comment

Working...
                                X