Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access Over 7,000 Channels Via "WatzONTV APP", (See My NEW Public Internet Android TV Channels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access Over 7,000 Channels Via "WatzONTV APP", (See My NEW Public Internet Android TV Channels)

WatzON TV Brings A NEW DIMENSION TO ANDROID TV 4.2 QUAD CORE BOXES, Plus Over 7000 NEW Channels To Google ChromeCast
    (Cable TV And Satellite TV Cannot Match This)

Download HERE
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watzontv.watzontv ....

*PLEASE NOTE: First Turn ON WiFi, Register And Sign In, That's It ....

Get more details HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

PLAY ON #Android TV BOXES OR ANDROID SMARTPHONES/TABLETS VIA WIFI

My NEW Public Internet TV Channels Access Via "WatzONTV" 24/7 App Download Below ...

IMaxx Movie House Network (See Photo Above)
    IMaxx Sports Network (The Boss Man Of Sports 24/7)
    IMaxx World News Network
    IMaxx Televison Network (Must See TV 24/7)
    IMaxx Technology1 Network

Again you must first install the "WatzONTV App" On your Android TV Box or On Your Android Smartphone/Tablet (Works With The ChromeCast Dongle Also) ... Turn on "WiFi", Register, Sign In and Select Your Channel To Watch ...

To access my Channels use the "Search" tab ... If You try to watch the TV Channels before following the above procedure, your will get a error message ..

You can get the "WatzONTV App" HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watzontv.watzontv ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 03-13-2014, 23:01.

Tech1, I love you man, you always come up with beautiful toys!!! I just loved it!

Comment

Dam, I get error in you tube. And the check your network when trying to sign in
      Without memories we have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Decapper View Post
        Dam, I get error in you tube. And the check your network when trying to sign in
        Turn on WiFi, register and your problem is solved ....!

Comment

My NEW Public Internet TV Channels Access Via "WatzONTV App" Download Below

Play ON #Android TV BOXES OR ANDROID SMARTPHONES/TABLETS

My NEW Public Internet TV Channels Access Via "WatzONTV App" 24/7 App Download Below

IMaxx World News Network

Again you must first install the "WatzONTV App" On your Android TV Box or On Your Android Smartphone/Tablet (Works With The ChromeCast Dongle Also) ... Turn on "WiFi", Register, Sign In and Select Your Channel To Watch ...

To access my Channels use the "Search" tab ... If You try to watch the TV Channels before following the above procedure, your will get a error message ..

You can get the "WatzONTV App" HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watzontv.watzontv ...
          Last edited by Tech1; 03-13-2014, 17:27.

Comment

Am I suppose to search for these?
            IMaxx World News Network

When search only found:
            iMax
            IMax movies

Edit: found the issue, need to go into settings and click "refresh channel".
            Last edited by buhohitr; 03-13-2014, 21:11.

Comment

Not working for me..what ever I do it says no playlist found
              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                Not working for me..what ever I do it says no playlist found
                If you can't find Tech1 new public IMAXX, go into settings (3 little boxes upper right hand corner) and select "refresh channel".

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                  If you can't find Tech1 new public IMAXX, go into settings (3 little boxes upper right hand corner) and select "refresh channel".
                  I get the samewhat ever I do.. (No play list found) for every channel,clicked the 3 little box's there is no refresh channel option there

Edit..App is now removed dont work for me

Comment

I get the samewhat ever I do.. (No play list found) for every channel,clicked the 3 little box's there is no refresh channel option there

Edit..App is now removed dont work for me
                    Wow, all channels are still working like a charm, you got to be doing something wrong .... Did you follow the correct procedure above, that's the only way "WatzONTV App" will work ...

Via WiFi login, type "IMaxx" in the search bar and all my Android TV channels will appear ... I'm looking at them right now live ...! I'm watching HBO Boxing on my sports channel ....!
                    Last edited by Tech1; 03-13-2014, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                      Wow, all channels are still working like a charm, you got to be doing something wrong .... Did you follow the correct procedure above, that's the only way "WatzONTV App" will work ...

Via WiFi login, type "IMaxx" in the search bar and all my Android TV channels will appear ... I'm looking at them right now live ...! I'm watching HBO Boxing on my sports channel ....!
                      Ok, iv gave it another go downloded it again reinstalled it/signed up/loged in /wifi only ticked/ searhed imaxx (no play list found)
                      what ever channel I click I get the same no playlist found

Comment

Ok, iv gave it another go downloded it again reinstalled it/signed up/loged in /wifi only ticked/ searhed imaxx (no play list found)

No playlist found is correct, because it's not a playlist you are looking for ... You have do a search for the channels, not a playlist ... You are going about it the wrong way ...

In the upper right corner between "ADD CHANNEL" and "LOGOUT", is the search tab, click on the search tap ... This will bring up the search bar, type in "IMaxx" without quotation marks ... Next click on the search tab icon to the left, that's it ....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                          No playlist found is correct, because it's not a playlist you are looking for ... You have do a search for the channels, not a playlist ... You are going about it the wrong way ...

In the upper right corner between "ADD CHANNEL" and "LOGOUT", is the search tab, click on the search tap ... This will bring up the search bar, type in "IMaxx" without quotation marks ... Next click on the search tab icon to the left, that's it ....
                          Im not searchin for a play list lol.. im not that stupid lol I search for imaxx it finds 4 options
                          imaxx movie house network
                          imaxx technology network
                          imaxx television network
                          imaxx world news network

wich ever one I click on it then says NO PLAY LIST FOUND..Its got me stumped
                          Last edited by blinkone; 03-14-2014, 17:30.

Comment

Nice working with you guy, take care ..!

Comment

Tech1, I tried the app and it always asks for WIFI connections only. I am using a wired LAN on my cs968 and it always gives me error "Check your Network".

Why cant we use wired network? Please modify the app otherwise it is not useful for all wired devices.

Comment

Working...
                              X