This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS918s with XBMC ver. 13 GOTHAM

Do you have working CS918s with ver. XBMC ver. 13 GOTHAM . Frodo 12.3 works well but when I install or ugpgrade to ver.13 break the internet connection (only in XBMC program.) After reinsatallation to Frofo 12.3 internet conection is OK.
    What are your opinion?

P.S. I got my box http://www.****.com/itm/MeLE-F10-Air...-/301052778001 with preintalled XBMC VidOnTv 13.0-ALPHA4git:20130527 and the problem was same

Its a known issue..
    Beta1/2 are reporting no internet connection.. however..
    If you install the addons manual.. the addons do work
    -note that many addon report dependencies not met.. error.. also comon cache fails.. h/w accl fails (black screen)
    --but its beta..

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      Its a known issue..
      Beta1/2 are reporting no internet connection.. however..
      If you install the addons manual.. the addons do work
      -note that many addon report dependencies not met.. error.. also comon cache fails.. h/w accl fails (black screen)
      --but its beta..
      Thanks!
      Is this problem in CS918s or Android XBMC Gotham 13 side . I don’t find my problem in forums, only one where I have written. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php...light=internet
      I don’t know is it only my box problem.
      I installed XBM 13 beta1 to Win8.1 and there is all OK!

Comment

Not yet for cs918s

My opinion

Comment

My CS918s had preinstalled VidOnmeTV XBMC 13.0-ALPHA4Git:20130527 (complied:Jun 18 2013) and under this programm Internet connection not worked. I got box in 22.01.2014.
          As I said, the same was in XBMC 13 Gotham Beta 2 - not internet connection

XBMC Frodo 12.3, VidOn XBMC, XBMC Beyond 3.3 (ver 12.4) and SPMS XBMC (ver 12.4) are working without this problem.

Comment

Working...
          X