XBMC Gotham Beta-2 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC Gotham Beta-2 released

Kodi is a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as at home on a small screen.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

rockchip error

Sorry but i find it sooooo damn funny that the release notes for beta 2 state (removed rockchip error for crashing with rockchip devices)

if you remove the rockchip device your xbmc will run fine
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Re: XBMC Gotham Beta-2 released

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      Sorry but i find it sooooo damn funny that the release notes for beta 2 state (removed rockchip error for crashing with rockchip devices)

if you remove the rockchip device your xbmc will run fine
      I believe they mean that they have fixed the error that causes it to crash.

Comment

installed on my minix x7

With quickshot v2 and it seems ok so far. 1080p wasnt playing well though but that doesnt bother me

Comment

hi i have question when installing the Gotham on a computer running wins7 should i do a fresh install on install over 12.3 frodo is there a difference

Comment

Originally posted by Joecap View Post
            hi i have question when installing the Gotham on a computer running wins7 should i do a fresh install on install over 12.3 frodo is there a difference
            it should install separate but why would you want both on pc?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

i meant to say will it install over the 12.3 or are they not compitable wit each other

Comment

Re: XBMC Gotham Beta-2 released

I always like to do a clean install if its a new version. I would also recommend trying the latest nightly.

Comment

Working...
                X