NEW - Tronsmart NX Box 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebooting to Recovery

I have not been able to reboot into recovery. I would like to create a nandroid backup of my installation, but every time I click on reboot to recovery, the box just does a full reboot. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any insight. System is Tronsmart NX. Finless 1.4 default install.

Boris

Comment

32x driver?

the readme file alludes to a 32bit driver for windows but the package only has 64 and 86.i have win7 x32 and am having trouble installing the drivers.plz help.

Comment

720p kernel

Is there a way of switching to the kernel720.img (currently on the kernel1080.img) without having to reflash the entire ROM package?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by FerociousAndroid View Post
          Is there a way of switching to the kernel720.img (currently on the kernel1080.img) without having to reflash the entire ROM package?

Thx
          Read the README! I explain this.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Ok. I was afraid of that...

Thx

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Read the README! I explain this.

Bob

Comment

I finally reflashed my TSNX from the 1080p ROM to the 720p (default). For some reason the goes black every few seconds and then reappears. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

EDIT 1
              The issue seems to be related to the an older LG 42" 720P Plasma TV I purchased in 2009. Works fine w/ a Craigs 13" 720p LCD TV I purchased last year. Different HDMI refresh or something?

EDIT 2
              Never mind. Tronsmart released a firmware update 4.1.01 on Sep 4, 2014. It's only a 720p. Flashed it and same issue. Guessing it's the HDMI on older TVs.

EDIT 3
              Have done some reading on different devices with similar HDMI issue on older TV's. eg: on the Rasberry Pi there is an option in the config file to increase the signal strength of the HDMI port (config_hdmi_boost=4). Where can I adjust something similar in this ROM?

Thx
              Last edited by FerociousAndroid; 09-15-2014, 14:01.

Comment

loading config file failed

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                So Tronsmart just released yet another TV box. The Tronsmart NX.

Here is the link for my Tronsmart NX Box 1.4 ROM

ROM -> Tronsmart NX Box - Finless 1.4 ROM (213 megs)

Enjoy,
                Bob
                Dear Bob,

I got an error loading config file failed. What to do? I have Tronsmart NX with 5MP camera and when i tried to open it I got error mesage "cannot conect to camera". Stock firmware from tronsmart site didn't help plus I lost wi-fi. Please help

Comment

KitKat 4.4.4 for Tronsmart NX

Hi everyone I think it is time for a new Finless ROM based on kitkat, this versatile device need to be upgrade.

Comment

I tried "T428 KitKat Finless ROM 2.0" on my Tronsmart NX. While it flashed fine, the USB nor the NX IR remote did not work so no go. flashed back to NX Finless 1.4.

Last edited by FerociousAndroid; 10-28-2015, 21:41.

Comment

Working...
                    X