i have a problem with Beyond XBMC & time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a problem with Beyond XBMC & time

I have 2 Ouyas 1 upstairs & 1 downstairs. Now on the 1 upstairs the time is the right time. But the 1 downstairs does not have the correct time & i can't figure out how to have it at the Eastern Standard Time as the one is Upstairs what could the problem be

Originally posted by cooltwou View Post
    I have 2 Ouyas 1 upstairs & 1 downstairs. Now on the 1 upstairs the time is the right time. But the 1 downstairs does not have the correct time & i can't figure out how to have it at the Eastern Standard Time as the one is Upstairs what could the problem be
    Hi mate. I sent you to the General TV section before because this is nothing to do with xbmc, you just haven't set your time correctly or set the right country on your OUYA in your main settings.

I do not own a OUYA so cannot tell you exactly where this is but it is definitely not in xbmc.
    To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
      Hi mate. I sent you to the General TV section before because this is nothing to do with xbmc, you just haven't set your time correctly or set the right country on your OUYA in your main settings.

I do not own a OUYA so cannot tell you exactly where this is but it is definitely not in xbmc.
      Well there is the problem I did select the correct country & nothing changed

Comment

Working...
      X