Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me get this app (AFL Live) working...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me get this app (AFL Live) working...

Hey all,

A few Australians with various TV sticks have been trying to get the Australian Football League app to work(http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum....cfm?t=2234676), so that we can use our subscriptions to enjoy our 'Footy' on the big screen.

Unfortunately, it seems that the developers of the App have put in some sort of restriction in place to stop it working on TV sticks (OR the app is buggy and not working for some other reason...)

With my X7, I have tried it on a few ROMs but haven't got it to work.

Quickshot v2 = App opens but then crashes to launcher straight away
    Wasser 4.4.2 = App opens but then hangs at a white screen
    Finless 1.6 = I have not tried it myself, but it was reported to work but video won't play.
    Finless 1.8 = Have not tried it myself, but reported not to work

I was hoping the talented people around here could help me to get it working so that us Aussies can live happily ever after.

I have tried (so far):

Virtually unplugging HDMI
    Changing model in build.prop to a phone

But neither has changed anything. As I said, I am not sure if it is a restriction or a buggy app. I don't know how to break down the app to see if it is doing checks.

Please help Or even just seeing if the App will launch on ROMs other than those I have listed above. Thanks!

You could try hardware guru 04.. He did make a HLS version, that could work, but I dont know for sure..

Comment

Working...
    X