No announcement yet.

ROM Emulators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppsspp.. performence is abit of issue..aka tweaking works, but if androidbox isn't properly cooled.. reboots ect (it uses 2cores )
    superretro16lite.. (cannot believe that..games i played hours in the past..are so, small roms)
    On both the tronsmart go1 works great

Comment

Hey guys!
      I use game emulator - Nintendo 64 , but you need to choose the one that suits you, because the choice of the game emulator depends of what you want to play)
      I play Mario and Zelda. You can find and get these or another legal ROMs on this website https://romsplanet.com/

Comment

Thanks for sharing.. its getting harder to find good roms/sites these days

hmm..
        IF you are into Retro gaming....checkout ''ETA Prime'' on youtube
        Hey has lots of ''How-to's''.. aka how-to get most out of your hardware/setup/tweaking
        also does hardware reviews.. aka whats provides the best for the buck you can get and what to expect for that price
        And is not limited to android or windows.. hey also reviews emulating on other operatingsystems out there ( elec based / cload / linux )

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations. Although this was my question, the answers contain a lot of useful and interesting advice.

Comment

You also can try to visit Romsopedia . It has a big variety of emulators and ROMs.

Comment

Originally posted by ikkame
              i know about PCSX2 for PS2 games, PPSSPP emulator for PSP games...Anyone know which emulator i can use for PS3 game, for god of war 3 game?
              I know it's been awhile since you asked this question and have probably akready founf it so this is for anybody else that may not know. This is the PS3 Eumlator I use RPCS3

RPCS3 is a multi-platform open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows, Linux, macOS and FreeBSD made possible with the power of reverse engineering.

Comment

An emulator can be programmed or equipment advanced. It is utilized to consider a gadget, for example, a PC to run records that were produced for another stage. How about we take a model in which you will run a GBA document on a PC. Ordinarily, you will require a cartridge and a GBA gadget itself. The emulator permits you to play it on a PC. At the end of the day, an emulator will permit a PC (have) to act like a GBA (visitor). There are various emulators available.
                returnsandrefund.com

Comment

Originally posted by ikkame
                  i know about PCSX2 for PS2 games, PPSSPP emulator for PSP games...Anyone know which emulator i can use for PS3 game, for god of war 3 game?
                  I also like GOW 3. But now I mod for that game. Do you have any modes?

Comment

Romulator is a ROM emulator that allows you to play your favorite games from the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) on your PC or Mac. You can even save your progress!

Comment

Working...
                    X