Sero 7 Lt help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sero 7 Lt help please

hi I've been working on building a ROM for the sero 7 Lt but I need some help figuring out how to understand the recovery.fstab file I would love even just a tiny bit of help

Sent from my Amazon Otter2 using Tapatalk

When I get home I'll be able to post more info about the tablet if it would help

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

And maybe post your doubt ?
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

What do you mean? I'm a little confused

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

What don't you understand on recovery.fstab?

tapatalked
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

this is what i get when i take a look at the recovery.fstab ( /boot mtd boot
            /cache ext4 /dev/block/mtd/by-name/cache
            /data ext4 /dev/block/mtd/by-name/userdata
            /kernel mtd kernel
            /misc mtd misc
            /recovery mtd recovery
            /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mtd/by-name/user lun=/sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file
            /external_sd vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0 lun=/sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun1/file
            /sd-ext auto /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
            /system ext4 /dev/block/mtd/by-name/system ) also if i can ill attach the file.

they specs that i can find for this tablet are

model number = E270BSA
            android version = 4.1.1
            kernel = 3.0.8+
            processer = ARMv7 processer rev0 (v7I)
            hardware = RK30board

thats the best i can do when it comes to finding specs hopefully this helpsrecovery.fstab.zip
            should beable to just unzip the file but im not completely sure

Comment

Re: Sero 7 Lt help please

Looks normal.

tapatalked

Comment

Wouldn't I need to know the exact name of the partitions so it would flash right? Sorry if I'm asking about something simple I'm completely new to the developing side I've always just flashed the roms

Comment

Those are the names.
                  You could do 'cat proc/mtd' and it will give other names like mtdblock6 for cache for instance.
                  And define dev/block/mtdblock6 in fstab for cache.

Comment

thank you so much I was looking everywhere for the info you just gave me now I'm one step closer to a ROM

Comment

Working...
                    X