Custom MINIX Neo X7 HD Wallpapers, Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi badbojus,

you should better read the terms of service.

7.3 Responsibility for Account Use and Account Termination. You are responsible for all usage or activity on your FreakTab.com account. FreakTab, in its sole discretion, reserved the right to terminate your account for fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal and/or unlawful activity. You are prohibited from making clone accounts or multiple accounts. You acknowledge, agree and consent to the report by FreakTab to the appropriate law enforcement agencies of any illegal and/or unlawful activity on your part. You acknowledge and agree FreakTab shall not be liable to you or to any third party for the termination of your account or access by you to this Site or FreakTab.com.

Could you please reduce yourself on one profile.

Thanks and peace.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
      Hi badbojus,

7.3 Responsibility for Account Use and Account Termination. You are responsible for all usage or activity on your FreakTab.com account. FreakTab, in its sole discretion, reserved the right to terminate your account for fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal and/or unlawful activity. You are prohibited from making clone accounts or multiple accounts. You acknowledge, agree and consent to the report by FreakTab to the appropriate law enforcement agencies of any illegal and/or unlawful activity on your part. You acknowledge and agree FreakTab shall not be liable to you or to any third party for the termination of your account or access by you to this Site or FreakTab.com.

Thanks and peace.

JDfense
      Should be nice to ask first before saying that...
      I am badbojus my name is Aurimas Savickas i have JXD 7800 device. Lauris6rape is my brother his name is Laurynas Savickas, he have Minix Neo X7 device. So buddy if u want we can send u picture of us... Peace !!! P.S you can check on facebook or something.
      JXD 7800B KirKat. TeamWin Recovery.

Buy me some pot....

Comment

Hi badbojus,

Thanks and peace.

JDfense

I guess we have the same IP. We live in same house and use one router. If needed we can proove that by picture.

Comment

Okay brothers,

I saw your similar bootanimations, I checked your accounts and get the same ip address.

In doubt, I will trust your explanation and need no further proof.

Sorry, go on and discuss your bootanimations.

JDfense

Comment

Okay brothers,

I saw your similar bootanimations, I checked your accounts and get the same ip address.

In doubt, I will trust your explanation and need no further proof.

Sorry, go on and discuss your bootanimations.

JDfense
            He made that animation using my background He has a laptop, I have burned mines motherboard, so at the moment i use only TV box for my basic needs, until i get a laptop. We didnt have the IP problem on laptops.

Comment

Okay, I see it, you are real brothers. You share everything, but you do not like it always.

JDfense

Comment

Today's wallpaper

Comment

Nice one. If I had a MINIX, I would use it.

JDfense --->I8160

Comment

Minecraft themed

Last edited by Lauris6rape; 04-05-2014, 18:24.

Comment

For today:

Comment

Working...
                      X