Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM Download] CS918S Allwinner A31s Quad Core TV BOX New Stock Firmware Release,add TV Launcher and pre-rooted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taajan
    Go to the v1.2 thread download the custom recovery and install and then download the update file and install

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk
    do you know what age its on I cant find it thanks agan

Comment

Go to the v1.2 thread download the custom recovery and install and then download the update file and install

can you explain where to find the recovery nd how to install it im getting no wheres thanks

Comment

http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=10109

yep I found the recovery and update.zip but I have no idea how to install recovery thanks

Comment

Go through the thread all the tools needed are there

yes I got all the files just have no idea how to install recovery

Comment

im honestly still lost on how to flash the custom recovery on this box.I just want to be able to flash CSQ918S-500W-EN-033018 to my 2mp box.Ive added recovery to phones but I have no idea how to do it to this box if I ant flash it I,ll have to shelf it as I hate the softwar on it.Is there any step by step instrutions t do this??

Comment

thank you it very appreciated but if you ever get a chance could you post a how to ad custum recovery it would be good to know.Im used to matrcom whih has a recover menu already

Comment

Now i want update firmware CSQ-sun6i_android_mars-500W-english-games-20140512 and i have a problem. I set soft on my computer by instruction and after press button UPDATE under device and realese button and after i connected USB cabel to computer. And i have an error in PhenixUSBPro software. Can you hel me how i must do to update new firmware ? Please...

Comment

Originally posted by pepeEL View Post
                  Now i want update firmware CSQ-sun6i_android_mars-500W-english-games-20140512 and i have a problem. I set soft on my computer by instruction and after press button UPDATE under device and realese button and after i connected USB cabel to computer. And i have an error in PhenixUSBPro software. Can you hel me how i must do to update new firmware ? Please...
                  using the PhenixUSBPro software, you do NOT press the update button. When you have the key and image selecting and showing in the program, click the start button. Now the big red X will turn green. Then hold the button on the box then plug in your micro usb cable. It will take about 10 minutes to update your box.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    Then hold the button on the box then plug in your micro usb cable.
                    What burtton i must hold ? Update button ?

Can i use software PhenixSuite to flash firmware with only image ?

Comment

What burtton i must hold ? Update button ?

Can i use software PhenixSuite to flash firmware with only image ?
                      On the bottom of your box, there is a perferation of the plastic covering the microswitch. If you press on that perferation, you will hear the click. I don't use the PhoneixSuite, use the PhoenixUSBPro.exe program. Here are the instructions, if you haven't read them already.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I try but i still error...

When i try update firmware name CSQ918S-500W-EN-033018.img and have size 518MB i have no error.

I have an error when i update firmware name CSQ-sun6i_android_mars-500W-english-games-20140512.img and have size 430MB.
                        Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! fotoo.pl ist Ihre erste und beste Informationsquelle über fotoo. Hier finden Sie auch weitere interessante Links. Wir hoffen, dass Sie bei Ihrer Suche erfolgreich sind!

Comment

Why don`t you try to use PhoenixSuite instead of PhoenixUSBPro ?

Comment

I use PhenixUSBPro.

I resolved my problem. Problem was size file firmware. I downloaded again firmware from internet and update success.

Comment

I use PhenixUSBPro.

I resolved my problem. Problem was size file firmware. I downloaded again firmware from internet and update success.
                              Excellent!!

Comment

I'm just glad I got it back working, ln

The link to firmware with recovery dead. Also I try dragondevs but even when leaving post for aproval there no response, so impossible to report dead link.
                                Do not try dragondevs, nobody there only 2 or 3 people and no post possible.
                                T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Working...
                                X