Black Screen Arnova 10G2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Screen Arnova 10G2

hello, I am writing from France because I have a problem with my Arova 10G2. Since the update on the official site arnovatech when I have a black screen when I start charging the green light. it is now a month since I try to find a solution. I try to use the tool Rockchip but without success when I plug my tablet and I press the reset button is an unknown device in then I will detect the device driver right click on unknown hardware, update the driver, choose the driver to install but windows xp does not recognize the driver.I tried the tool on Rockchip windows xp, vista and 7
    xp: specify the location does not contain information on hardware
    windows 7 and vista: Check if the driver is selected for CPU 64
    I try to press the reset button and vol + for 15 seconds but still no résulat. I'm sorry if my English is not very understandable because I use a translator. I can not make the tablet so please help me please ... najon

Follow this guide:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-for-flashing!

Now I have to say since you were ABLE to flash the Arnova stock ROM you at one time had the drivers installed correctly. Once they are installed you WILL NEVER need to do it again for any tool or ROM flash.

If your tablet is coming up in another mode (crashed) and the flash tool cannot see it, then you have either a hardware failure of the NAND flash or your boot loader got messed up.

I have seen a case where trying to install CWM can cause this condition and the ONLY way to fix it is to get ADB drivers installed and use ADB to write a new recovery image. If you are getting a RK29 device showing up in windows device manager and the flash drivers do not work on this, then you ARE in this crashed state. In this state the ADB drivers WILL install and you can talk to the device via ADB. THIS IS THE ONLY way to fix this condition.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thank you for having responded ps but I can not know when the screen goes black because it's always dark when I reset the button releases the unknow driver disappears. Can you tell me how I can use the drivers ADB. thank you for your support .... najon

Comment

Working...
      X