Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-R42 - Backup Image / Ouya Mode?

Hi,
    I purchased what I thought was a C918 Android box to find it that it was infact a T-R42 clone.

After flashing with Lewy20041 T-R42 2.0 Firmware and installing Beyond XBMC everything seems to be running fine

I just have a couple of questions.

1. Is it possible once I have finished setting up one of these that I could backup the image and restore it to another box? as I purchased 4 of them for bedrooms and I know what the kids are like they will break them once I set them up so will save me re-doing them all again!

Plus I would also like to contribute here

2. OUYA Mode
    I noticed that lewy20041 has released JustXBMC firmware which also has OUYA mode.. is it possible to install OUYA mode.. seperate onto the firmware im running?

Thank you for your time.

for backup use cwm, google "cwm freaktab"
    as of ouya mode it dont work for now, developer of launcher blocked it.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

T-R42 - Backup Image / Ouya Mode?

How did you install beyond xbmc I'm a newbie and what is the difference then regular xbmc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have Installed CWM, However when I run backup it seems to get to the system partition and reboot..

Also it seems to create a system.dup or system.tar,,, but not a complete one?

Is this because I am backing up onto the device itself? does it have to be an external drive?
        I have about 4gb free space...

Comment

Working...
        X