No announcement yet.

Tronsmart S89 Elite Finless 1.2 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just received a couple of Vega S89 Elite.

Can't wait to flash your rom tonight

Comment

I flash your rom but it's blocked the boot animation.
      So i decided to follow the install option 2 but i can't find the reset button.
      Is that possible?

EDIT: ok i find the reset button, i boot in recovery, install from EXT and stuck in boot loading again...

I'm trying 1.3 beta now...

UPDATE: rom 1.3 is just perfect

Thanks for your hard work
      Last edited by manux7; 05-08-2014, 10:16.

Comment

Mine also stuck on boot logo

will try 1.3 if i can

Comment

I suspect you guys are trying to load 1.2 over the 101k4 rom, this is a big no no.

Either you load 1.2 over the 100k4 rom or you load 1.3 and it works fine as a complete standalone rom, (but can't support paid apps from the market)

Comment

when playing asphalt 8 the device (elite version) reboots after few minutes of racing. it's possible that the issue is related to 1.2 ROM version itself or it's a hardware fault?
            Tronsmart s89 Elite - Finless 2.1 ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Saris View Post
              when playing asphalt 8 the device (elite version) reboots after few minutes of racing. it's possible that the issue is related to 1.2 ROM version itself or it's a hardware fault?
              Nobody is using 1.2 anymore mate. 1.5 is so much better and possibly there will be a 1.6 soon.

In answer to your question, your box is likely overheating try 1.5 first and see if that helps

Comment

need help. sorry if this is not the right place. need help

I bought my Vega elite 1 month ago. In the past week my apps stopped responding ( Google play, gmail, maps, Netflix, everything) I did factory resets and updates trying to just get the thing working properly. No dice. Then today it just won't boot at all. Stuck at the box logo. Its making the shiny looking animation but nothing else. I can't figure out how to get this thing into boot menu so I can flash the ROM or root it or do something with it. Maybe I'm missing something but I bought it to outperform my note 2 and my Asus memo pad 7. Its starting to be a pain. Will going with the finless ROM and instructions solve my problems? Sorry. This is my first time I had to post anything.

Comment

If it don't boot up (also to recovery) I think you have to use the OTG flash method with an img file ('USB Burning Tool with windows PC') but only works at win7 and less (not at win8)...
                  Wybierz Głośniki Bluetooth, Głośniki Przenośne i Głośniki bezprzewodowe dostępne w sklepie tronsmart.eu

Eric is actually uploading also an 104k4 img ...
                  Hi guys: Here is the newest stock firmware for Tronsmart Vega S89 series, version number is 104k4, why 104k4? the last stock firmware is 102k4, factory give me a 103k4 to fix the bugs you are talking, and then i find google play store show no connection problem in 103k4, and amlogic also release some […]
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                  - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                  UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                  Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                  Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Newbie - Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite

Hi there,

I just bought a new Tronsmart Vega S89Elite, to my knowledge it works alright. I havent done anything to it, but my question to all you experts are. What should I do to my new wonderful machine? If anybody has a step by step guide I would really appreciate it. My purpose of buying it is to use it with XBMC to my tv and stream movies from my Syno NAS (DS214play)
                    As you know, XBMC is preinstalled on the machine, but one thing that is not working great for me, is when I add my NAS to XBMC then I don’t get any metadata for my movies, I only get the path of the movies. That’s not correct right? The reason I bought this machine were to get that metadata with my movies and be able to read about the movies, posters and such.

I hope that someone will give me a few pointers in the right direction. As I read this post it seems like I have to do some kind of installation (Finless) what is that and why do I need to install that?

Kind regards

GizmoDK

Comment

Working...
                    X