Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth cannot be turned on

Hi,
    I am trying to turn the BT on on my X7 but whenever I click it to ON it goes automatically to OFF after 1 second or less.
    Tried it on official FW and also on HARDWARE GURU.

Did anyone encounter this problem?
    Is it a faulty unit or can I do something to fix it.

Originally posted by kubeb View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to turn the BT on on my X7 but whenever I click it to ON it goes automatically to OFF after 1 second or less.
    Tried it on official FW and also on HARDWARE GURU.

Did anyone encounter this problem?
    Is it a faulty unit or can I do something to fix it.
    It happened to me before while trying out different custom roms, I don't know which rom did the damage. If your bluetooth is working before you can still get it back to working condition, your BT is not broken. Try flashing older FW version or quickshot V2 rom and see what happens.

Right now I'm using old official fw ver.08 (rooted) and quickshot v2 Kernel.

Comment

Also please note there is a difference between the "x7" ROM and the "x7 mini" ROM... they are not interchangeble and could cause this type of issue if you flashed the wrong one.

Comment

Was this problem resolved with older Firmware?

I have exactly the same problem with my new Amlogic MXQ Quad Core running latest KitKat 4;

I go into settings, Bluetooth, Click the button from Off to On, which it does, but remains greyed out.
        Also, the option to the right to Scan For Devices is greyed out/doesn't do anything.

Then, when you come out of that and go back in, it's reverted back to Bluetooth OFF again???

I've had the box about a month and it works fine with Wireless Keypad & Gamepad (both of which have USB receiver dongles).

Bought these new Bluetooth Headphones (work fine with other devices) but can't activate the Bluetooth on the TV Box to even see them?

http://www.****.co.uk/itm/Stereo-Blu...3D291356135918

Comment

Originally posted by Kiteboystu View Post
          Was this problem resolved with older Firmware?

I have exactly the same problem with my new Amlogic MXQ Quad Core running latest KitKat 4;.....

You are in the completely wrong forum area for the device you have... the possible cause of what happened for these devices may or may not be related to what is causing yours.

This thread was for a Minix Neo x7 ( or x7 Mini ) which both use the same Rockchip 3188 processor but different other components... In this case, if a user had flashed the x7 ROM on a x7 Mini ( or the other way around ) it would cause this type of trouble.

Likewise if you've flashed the wrong ROM for your device... a similar problem could occur. So first... find the forum area for your own device... it needs to be the exact device not one just similar that may just have the same CPU .... it needs to be identical. Then find out what ROM you may need to help address it.

Comment

Working...
          X