RK3288 News from China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK3288 News from China

One of the trade shows in Hong Kong just concluded, and there were samples floating around of some new RK3288 tablets.

Eric at Geekbuying.com tells me that he played with an Allwinner A80 tablet that overclocks to a 40000 Antutu score.

Look for RK3288 tablets from Pipo, Vido and iFive in June or July.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Re: RK3288 News from China

Just the day after tomorrow the Ifive Mini4 RK3288 tablet will be released on the market, maybe for presale.

Comment

Yeah, you see a bunch of presells popping up for the new processors...but you may have to wait a while.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Re: RK3288 News from China

It's happening the same with the 3GS octa core model, shipping within 15 days or more. I've got a Mini3 Retina on the way so I'm really overwhelmed about making a decision between sending it back and wait for the new Mini4 or keep it.

Comment

You can get an RK3288 TV Stick now... just a bit expensive on the shipping side.

Comment

Working...
          X