Looking for a good android box??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good android box??

Any suggestionss ..pls...which one is best to buy ??the ones that has been tested by people here ..with not much flashing around...the more stable android box for everyday xbmc use.. 1080p playback .. .no buffering ..no freezing etc....thanks in advance...!!
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Looking for a good android box??

Hello anybody here on freaktab forums pls...help..help..help..me choose the best android box pls..tnxx..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Oppss..nobody likes to share anything...delete thread pls...admin...thanks..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe the perfect Android TV box doesn't exist! I've got Minix x7 and mk908ii and i've to flash and tweak a lot before configuring this 2 devices for my personal use (media box using xbmc).

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Im aware that there is no perfect box..Any device that doesnt need alot of flashing and tweaking..just for xbmc mainly thats it....thanks.for replying..its just for a friend who is not techy enough to do this stuffs .flashing and roms...if i was the one to use it shld. Be fine..but im not ....im using openelec on an htpc...never used android boxes b4..

Comment

Minix neo X7 with nitroteam ROM
            Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
            Im aware that there is no perfect box..Any device that doesnt need alot of flashing and tweaking..just for xbmc mainly thats it....thanks.for replying..its just for a friend who is not techy enough to do this stuffs .flashing and roms...if i was the one to use it shld. Be fine..but im not ....im using openelec on an htpc...never used android boxes b4..

Comment

Re: Looking for a good android box??

Originally posted by gtechgeorge View Post
              Minix neo X7 with nitroteam ROM
              Do u have it..??is it the quicksot rom v2 by nitro team your talking about..

Comment

Where can i get a cheap minix x7 ..any links..pls..thanks..where did u get yours...

Comment

Yes I do. Tried other ROMs with it but this is the best so far....

Comment

http://www.****.com/itm/151242546488

also buy a NEO A2 airmouse with it I suggest. easier to navigate etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X