Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.0 Can't get a keyboard to Type in Google box

Hi,

I downloaded the 2.0 rom (makes my tablet seem like its twice as fast!!). It was working fine until a few days ago when both the google bar and the tab in the corner stopped working. I tap both, but no keyboard comes up so I cant search. I have re installed the rom but this still happens. Can someone please help!!!!

Many thanks in advance

Originally posted by Italiananders View Post
    Hi,

I downloaded the 2.0 rom (makes my tablet seem like its twice as fast!!). It was working fine until a few days ago when both the google bar and the tab in the corner stopped working. I tap both, but no keyboard comes up so I cant search. I have re installed the rom but this still happens. Can someone please help!!!!

Many thanks in advance

Try changing the user agent in the browser that you are using to Android or desktop or vice versa. Go into browser settings to find it
    Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

Comment

When you said you have reinstalled the ROM. Did you erase IDB so that it in fact installed the system.img. If you do not erase IDB then rooted stuff you put in system before will still be there.

Also make sure after installing the ROM you use APP Injector and at a minimum put back in the stock Web Browser. FOr some stuff it expects the stock web browser to be there.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Yes I did erase the IDB using the sofware provided with the ROM. Didnt use web injector as had the App Store. The strange thing is that it worked fine for a day or so and then stopped. Will try to access the Browser settings, and if no joy start the procedure from scratch (Erase the IDB and re do the rom).

Thanks.

Comment

Many thanks. All fixed. Deleted the Micro SD, re flashed the Rom and used App injector and now all working perfectly. Many thanks Again. What a great site!

Comment

Working...
          X