Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got my new CS968 with 3188T and AP6210 - a few questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my new CS968 with 3188T and AP6210 - a few questions!

1. can it be that i have 3188T and AP6210 chip together? (just opened the device and i have some pics)
    2. what ROM is suitable for my device? i see that the latest 4.4 ROM is for AP6210 but 3188 not 3188T?
    3. i don't see any guid for installing the new 4.4 ROM. as i know from android devices, upgrading from 4.2 to 4.2 will erase everything and should be done by a flashing program from a PC. is that the way here?

thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
    1. can it be that i have 3188T and AP6210 chip together? (just opened the device and i have some pics)
    2. what ROM is suitable for my device? i see that the latest 4.4 ROM is for AP6210 but 3188 not 3188T?
    3. i don't see any guid for installing the new 4.4 ROM. as i know from android devices, upgrading from 4.2 to 4.2 will erase everything and should be done by a flashing program from a PC. is that the way here?

thanks!
    I have purchased similar Android box ( same hardware ) few days ago. I have installed 4.4 Kitkat ROM CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_4.4.2_20140411 . But it is 720p ROM . Changed 720p to 1080p as super user in terminal emulator. 1080p Playback is not smooth so reverted to 720p .

I have tried another 4.2.2 ROM (NEW Upscale CR11S/CS968 2MP/5MP/1080p 3D Plus4K Ultra-HiDef MultiMedia Super ROM AP6210) . HD video Playback is very smooth and Picture quality is excellent.
    Now I am decided to stick with this ROM .

Comment

thanks, but i want a 4.4 OS with ROOT that suitable for my hardware. where can i find it?
      and i haven't found any guide for installing it...

Comment

Search the Forum you will find the instructions or you can find instructions and software in post no 5 in
        below link.

You can find 4.4 KitKat ROM here .

Comment

you will not be able to use xbmc passthrough ,with this rom , if you intend to.
          there is not libmedia hack for this rom.
          but works great.
          i suggest that you to root with vroot and to use beyondxbmc v3.4

Comment

installed the BEYOND XMBC and it works great!
            1.how do you know that the CS11S ROM is suitable for 3188T CPU?
            2. how much free space you have left in the device? (i see internal 2GB and nand is 4gb.)
            the OS take 2GB???

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
              installed the BEYOND XMBC and it works great!
              1.how do you know that the CS11S ROM is suitable for 3188T CPU?
              2. how much free space you have left in the device? (i see internal 2GB and nand is 4gb.)
              the OS take 2GB???
              cs968 and cs11s is the same machines
              i see 2gb too

Comment

Working...
              X