Still don't know need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still don't know need help

Hello everyone, first bravo for this forum is a lot of interesting and friendly things to discover here.

So my problem is i need a android box but even after read many many many (many) post about all of that i'm still not sure.

So my need is a box with at least 2 usb port, one for a hdd and the second if it's possible for a wirless mouse and keybord ( if it not possible i will use bleutooth one) of course with bleutooth. I need a quad core processor on it it will be use mostly for surfing, youtube .... some little game (like angry bird) and for read movies at maximun in 1080p.

So for the moment I can see only two box :

or

Please tell me if i'm wrong or if i miss something.

Thank you a lot and sorry for my english i still learning.

Hi,
    Both devices are good..
    Note: i'm still waiting for my m802 unit.. but i have a CS918S for quite a longtime..
    -and i'm quite happy with my unit ( stock rom /spmc /android tuner/root)

My advice.. would be to take the tronsmart vega
    -the Vega allready has vendor/freaktab/custom rom support / the cs918s has non (yet)

The future of the Vega looks bright..
    The CS918S future is still unknown.. ( i have doubts if there everbe a kitkat fw for this unit)

Anyway my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      Hi,
      Both devices are good..
      Note: i'm still waiting for my m802 unit.. but i have a CS918S for quite a longtime..
      -and i'm quite happy with my unit ( stock rom /spmc /android tuner/root)

My advice.. would be to take the tronsmart vega
      -the Vega allready has vendor/freaktab/custom rom support / the cs918s has non (yet)

The future of the Vega looks bright..
      The CS918S future is still unknown.. ( i have doubts if there everbe a kitkat fw for this unit)

Anyway my 2 cents

It's what i thought i just order it can't wait to use it.

thank for your answer

Comment

Working...
      X