Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not changed anything with GPS.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

processor

i download but scatter file .txt say mtk 6582 px2c its a 8382 mtk and not work google service and not work google play

you help me , please thanks

Comment

While I don't actually have a Freelander device, I did use all of the files from their official firmware.

Since all of the tools are interchangeable between the two proc's...I'm sure it doesn't matter.

I'm not sure what's going on with the Google Play Store. I've made the same ROM for my iFive Mini 3GS, and everything works quite well. Is there anyone else having the same problem?
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

thank for your help

i dont know if any more have the trouble with the play store.
          ok i go intend interchange the scatter files in the romĀ“s thank for you time.
          excuse my english its very poor

Comment

finished

sorry after install your good rom read and read and root the tablet , change cwm and install gapps and all work fine naow.
            thank for your time

Comment

I'm glad you got it going!!!!!!!
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

root

hai riley are you sure that rom is rooted. im verify with chekroot and say not.
                how to root my freelander px2c.
                thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X