Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with ADB

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the adb to work to get the logs to try and help with the 5g wifi and bluetooth issues.

I've copied adb to my C drive and added the path to the adb.exe so all that is good. I've went into the settings about and double clicked on build number to enter dev mode and that is confirmed.

I switch the thing on and it asks if i want to browse to it so I've just closed that windows.

When I run take a command prompt and run adb shell I get

error: device not found.

Any ideas ?

Ignore this, it's working now..

If you would like other logs to help debug speak up now you who know what to get to help

Comment

Rad, when you first type adb shell, go back to the device and it should pop up a dialog asking you if you want to allow adb debugging from your PC. Check the box to always allow and then click OK.

Now adb should work. This is new to KK and SELinux that the device itself must give permission for a PC to use ADB.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Rad, when you first type adb shell, go back to the device and it should pop up a dialog asking you if you want to allow adb debugging from your PC. Check the box to always allow and then click OK.

Now adb should work. This is new to KK and SELinux that the device itself must give permission for a PC to use ADB.

Bob
        It was a schoolboy error I'd made, all sorted now though and it looks like progress is being made with the files so that's good.

Comment

Working...
        X