5Ghz Fix Square M8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMx View Post
    the Antutu App was from aptoide ,installed from google got 19k and full 1992Mhz now
    very interesting an tutu show 23552 , an tutu x shows 17029 and 1608 Mhz x 4

some thing fishy there that's for sure - personally the box has potential but it running at half speed all downloaded from google play store

JustMe
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      very interesting an tutu show 23552 , an tutu x shows 17029 and 1608 Mhz x 4

some thing fishy there that's for sure - personally the box has potential but it running at half speed

JustMe
      Exactly

I don't care much about the benchmark scores but they are good to see where we are?

as you have said almost half speed...

I hope Matricom Choose these boxes as their new Product...

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
        Exactly

I don't care much about the benchmark scores but they are good to see where we are?

as you have said almost half speed...

I hope Matricom Choose these boxes as their new Product...
        As you those score can be manipulated, I just want the bugs fixed so can get my money of my other sibling as they refuse to pay

JustMe
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          Ok, guys, just come back from M8 factory, acemax is just one of the seller of their products, now i will put effort and time on this M8.

the lastest firmware for M8 square box should be the 0506 version.

i have submitted all of the bugs you guys report to their software and hardware manager, they said they would love to work with Geekbuying, and they will try their best to solve the problem which report by us.

Eric
          Eric, could you also let the factory know about letting XBMC having permission to /dev/am* so we can install the nighlies of XBMC is we so choose to, as it stands only the factory builds work but XBMC.org says its because they aren't allowing XBMC access to the media decoders.

Comment

Ethernet

So long as Ethernet is slower than wifi, and as long as msettings force closes and while regular Gotham builds don't work, the factories have some work!

A faster Metro launcher would be a bonus.

Comment

These are still a young device, I just hope they get it so I can chose what XBMC build i want, from what im reading at XBMC.org, there shouldn't be any play back problems with Gotham.

Comment

Method posted by oman : -

Modify system/etc/firmware/config.txt,change ccode=CN to ccode=ALL

JustMe
                This looks like the fix I was looking for. However, I do not have permission to change this. How do I do that?

Comment

As you those score can be manipulated, I just want the bugs fixed so can get my money of my other sibling as they refuse to pay

JustMe
                  Antutu is good for one run only then it starts to increment. This has been a problem with this software for a couple of years now

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                    These are still a young device, I just hope they get it so I can chose what XBMC build i want, from what im reading at XBMC.org, there shouldn't be any play back problems with Gotham.
                    Currently running Gotham on three tablets a laptop and smart phone with few problems since 3.1 was released.

Comment

Re: 5Ghz Fix Square M8

Originally posted by Foodog View Post
                      Currently running Gotham on three tablets a laptop and smart phone with few problems since 3.1 was released.
                      I'm talking about amlogic stuff... install 13.1 on a none rooted M8 box and see if you get video..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X