iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse Keyboard with IR Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse Keyboard with IR Remote

Has anyone tested this remote with minix neo 7 ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hey!
    i bought this one after taking into consideration all alternatives i found at that time. it works great! especially as it is a mouse, keyboard and IR remote, it is super convenient. battery needs recharging every other week. charging cable is included, usb charger is not but any will work.
    beware that the manual is wrong when they explain how to setup the IR buttons. it works but it's a bit different.
    hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by thht View Post
      hey!
      i bought this one after taking into consideration all alternatives i found at that time. it works great! especially as it is a mouse, keyboard and IR remote, it is super convenient. battery needs recharging every other week. charging cable is included, usb charger is not but any will work.
      beware that the manual is wrong when they explain how to setup the IR buttons. it works but it's a bit different.
      hope this helps.
      I made a post on Minix Forum and here is a reply I got.

" In all honesty, I would simply say keep looking. I have it here at home and have tried using it with my new X7 and on Pivos media and it lags like hell.
      You'll be frustrated with it. "

Is this true?

I already have the Mele F10 for one of my Minix Neo 7

I need something with IR to make life easy for the wifie.

Comment

I haven't used that brand of remote... but I don't care for any of the IR remotes because of their limited range... I suspect what they described as lag is actually a poor connection which IR remotes are known for.

I'd suggest just getting a USB extension cable to help avoid any conflict with your WiFi... I use a 3' ( 1 meter ) and do just fine with the 2.4Ghz remotes I use

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
          I haven't used that brand of remote... but I don't care for any of the IR remotes because of their limited range... I suspect what they described as lag is actually a poor connection which IR remotes are known for.

I'd suggest just getting a USB extension cable to help avoid any conflict with your WiFi... I use a 3' ( 1 meter ) and do just fine with the 2.4Ghz remotes I use
          I will need it for less than 8' distance...
          This unit is for the bedroom.

Comment

Working...
          X