Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash rom failed ! help please [BAD NAND ? ]

Hi Guys ,

I once flashed my mk908 II with the fineless ROM 1.6 without any issue . today I try to flash different linux kernel image , after I lower format my device and copy new image to device with ROM_Flash_Tool_21.exe , I got download image failed issue. I thought it may the image file issue and try to flash the old image back . but I got same issue when flash the file .

I use another version rk_flash_1.37(RKAndroidTool.exe) do the same thing , same result .when doing lower format , the logs as below :

INFO:Start to erase IDB
    INFO:Start to lower format
    INFOoing lower format , Total (341) , Current ....

I do remember the total size once was 2048 when I can successfully flash the ROM, now it shows 341 , it that mean something broken and NAND size could not be retrieve as before ? which I think is the reason image file could not be download to ROM .

Is anything I can do for this ? anything log I can see to determine the issue ?

can anyone share some thoughts on it .

Thanks
    Last edited by kickdt; 05-12-2014, 01:29.

I use another laptop to test , after I installed IDB driver for it , the flash tool identified it as "found a maskrom device " (previously is loader device)then non operation are functional and report as device match issue .

any help? ;(

Comment

Re

Problem fixed , as when see maskrom device , I am acutally able to re format it

Comment

Working...
      X