[Q] Keyboards and Wireless interference - 2.4GHz mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Q] Keyboards and Wireless interference - 2.4GHz mess

I have a couple of wireless keyboard laying around, a Logitech k400 and some Rapoo stuff, both work well.

Lately i've noticed that my system became laggy and the mouse kept delaying or hyper-moving, the keys worked a bit better but were way more sensitive to motion, a side spin and it lost it. Then i've noticed the stock IR remote works pretty well and that there's no lag at all.

Everytime i turned a Wi-Fi device on that was powerful in transmitting, it caused my wireless keyboard signals to lose power a lot, i am very aware of the interference but never knew it is so sensitive. Mostly Notebooks deliver this issue, the AP is next to the Minix X7 with the tiny USB Wireless Hubs and never causes a trouble, so the Access Point and Phones dont affect the signal much.

I've been wondering if BT keyboards have less interference for the general WiFi, they are pretty close in frequency range but i bet they are a bit further from the 2.4 ghz keyboards. Or even better, is there any better solution? I'd like to avoid the crowded 2.4ghz band

It used to be the ROM

Comment

Working...
    X