Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

101k4 firmware, antutu freezes

does this happen to anyone else?

not exactly hot where I am at the moment, so not heat related.

antutu freezes at about 8-21% of the first test.

Originally posted by gizmomelb View Post
    does this happen to anyone else?

not exactly hot where I am at the moment, so not heat related.

antutu freezes at about 8-21% of the first test.
    Same here with regular transmart s89... Kernel sucks, i think. Or maybe overheating...

Comment

stab in the dark,102k4 will be fixed.
      Nevertheless,run antutu don't mean anything just the score.
      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Antutu exists for the firmware/hardware not the opposite way around

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
        Same here with regular transmart s89... Kernel sucks, i think. Or maybe overheating...
        I am a former computer (x86 platforms) Engineer. When bringing out a new product, if the software test failed, we contacted the programming team responsible for the test. We never, (ever!), considered we might have a problem if the test failed! Now if ALL of the tests fail, then we might, (might!) have a problem.

Comment

I had same freeze with M8 box in 3dmark and playing a game. I think it was due to overheating.

Comment

I'm fairly certain my freezing issue was heat related. I just flashed to 102K4 and Antutu froze at the RAM test section, but I power cycled the device, took off the top of it and fanned the internals with a piece of paper and it then passed all tests successfully.

It certainly wasn't hot (around 20 degrees celcius) but I was planning on doing a fan mod anyways, so maybe I'll do it sooner than I planned (and also an external antenna mod).

Comment

Do you checked if the heat/thermal pad exist and that the heat sink have a good contact to the pad/SoC?
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by gizmomelb View Post
                I'm fairly certain my freezing issue was heat related. I just flashed to 102K4 and Antutu froze at the RAM test section, but I power cycled the device, took off the top of it and fanned the internals with a piece of paper and it then passed all tests successfully.

It certainly wasn't hot (around 20 degrees celcius) but I was planning on doing a fan mod anyways, so maybe I'll do it sooner than I planned (and also an external antenna mod).
                This should do the job quite well. Might even get 2.1Ghz!

Comment

Working...
                X