please help identify UG007B and which ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help identify UG007B and which ROM

http://i.imgur.com/zJ5E6jO.I tried with neo hybrid 1.6reboots and also Neo3.1 kitkat reboots no ethernet either

hmm

just curious why in this forum, its tough to get response in threads. newbs like me help to grow the forum and cause android sticks to retain support with both developers and manufacturers.

maybe something like xda forums..... oh well

Comment

I have that one too.

I have this UG007G unit too. Thanks for posting that those ROMS didn't work. I'm mystified by the whole process. Had this unit plugged into my TV but all the other computers in the house started to have connectivity issues. My mini keyboard was very awkward to use too. When I unplugged it everyone was happy.
      With a quad core processor and full HD screen it worked great but only if I used the browser that came with it other Apps were only playing video in 780. So I wanted to back up the thing first. So by some miracle I could use that same browser or figure out what it was using for video. All the links that I found when I was playing with it last are a little old. Much more on the UG007 but if I remember right they changed the chips a bit. An "improved" bluetooth chip? but it could have been WiFi.
      This was the first link I ever found but its the lower model so I was chicken.
      I suggest you connect the UG007 with your TV and your laptop together, so you can root it easily; we already tested to root UG007 sucessfully with the following method: Use the DC port to power on the UG007, and use the OTG Port to connect your UG007 with your laptop. 1) Download Moborobo and […]

The following thread is on this site:

The lower post promises better performance. It's been a while I need to go back and read it. I was still too chicken to do it plus the WiFi interference means I need to find an ethernet-usb cable and an open pathway to run the cable. So I put it off. Hope this helps from Newbie to Newbie or I guess the blind leading the blind.
      Did you root the thing yet? If you do could you reply about your luck with it.
      Drake
      Sorry for not noticing you posted not a month ago but a year ago.
      Last edited by Drake411; 06-20-2014, 08:21. Reason: Noticed the Date of previous post.

Comment

Working...
      X