Typing slow - skipping letters when posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typing slow - skipping letters when posting

Is anyone else having issues with typing out posts on this forum?

I'm finding that when I start typing, many keystrokes are being missed. This happens while using my laptop, and my new S89, and also while on a PC at my work.

Here's an example, I'll type the above line at normal (3 finger typing) speed.

I'm fding ttwe I stat typin, many keystrokes are bein missed.

Very frustrating when just trying to paricipate in a thread.

aybe I'm doing smethig wrong? -Only happning on this orum thoug...

Sample

I am going to type this as fast as I can. I can type about 55 words per minute, even though I sometimes make mistakes, but that is taking that into consideration. I cannot type very fast at all using my tablet but on a keyboard I am very quick. I did a ten-key typing test yesterday and found that my ten key typing speed is well over 9,000. I took a typing class in high school, and learned to type on a typewriter. If you make a mistake on a typewriter, you cannot just backspace it, you have to use white out.

So, with that being typed, I can honestly say that I am not having a problem at all with the typing on this forum.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgeek View Post
      I am going to type this as fast as I can. I can type about 55 words per minute, even though I sometimes make mistakes, but that is taking that into consideration. I cannot type very fast at all using my tablet but on a keyboard I am very quick. I did a ten-key typing test yesterday and found that my ten key typing speed is well over 9,000. I took a typing class in high school, and learned to type on a typewriter. If you make a mistake on a typewriter, you cannot just backspace it, you have to use white out.

So, with that being typed, I can honestly say that I am not having a problem at all with the typing on this forum.
      Interesting. I wonder what my problem is.
      It's not related to my hardware or connection, because it happens at home & at work. Totally different connections, op systems etc. I belong to variety of forums, and only this one has this problem for me.

Any one else have this issue?

Comment

Working...
      X