MK908II - Linuxium w/ stock ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908II - Linuxium w/ stock ROM

Using Linuxium's bootloader software, I have compiled MK908II's stock ROM to enable dual booting of Android and Linux. Although Linuxium's update.img for the MK802IV worked for the MK908II (didn't test others), all branding and device information was for Rikomagic.

I followed the steps from this post to compile and eventually install using RKBatchTool.

Download here

Originally posted by alphacode View Post
    Using Linuxium's bootloader software, I have compiled MK908II's stock ROM to enable dual booting of Android and Linux. Although Linuxium's update.img for the MK802IV worked for the MK908II (didn't test others), all branding and device information was for Rikomagic.

I followed the steps from this post to compile and eventually install using RKBatchTool.

Download here
    Man, you are on a very good path, there are just few things you have to fix, when there is SD card in the device it wont start at all, and then saving android to SD card does not work.

This is necesery for making devices such as MK908ii stable, since NAND chips are of low quality, this is the answer, or the thing I posted here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...941#post179941

Regards, and thank you for your hard work!

Comment

Working...
    X