newbie in seek of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie in seek of

Hi folks been reading up on x7 its my first box. Wanted to keep it simple HA..by just updating firmware to May 14 release 10, drivers are in, rockchip utility comes up with green box the official 309 mb download gives me a boot image not a firmware one as was expected the rockchip utility doesnt like it, I thought by sticking with stock firmware I would be ok however it seems I am a bit of a spanner have read lots but cant find an answer hence the question im afraid any advice on where im going wrong would be appreciated, regards Phil

Oh well took the plunge and loaded Quickshot thank you all for your hard work..Internet not what it should be here in New Zealand A2 airmouse all but useless I need to use ethernet so I cant use wirless android app to control which ix very good will keep reading the post and hopefully find an answer...cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by lardybarstow View Post
      Oh well took the plunge and loaded Quickshot thank you all for your hard work..Internet not what it should be here in New Zealand A2 airmouse all but useless I need to use ethernet so I cant use wirless android app to control which ix very good will keep reading the post and hopefully find an answer...cheers.
      You may want to reflash again before you setup everthing... They just released Quickshot v3 as they had mentioned in their QS2 thread... Not sure about the A2 airmouse but they did add for others

Comment

Hey thank you for that reply unfortunately my A2 is useless tried all batteries known to man last 20 seconds then freezes have to keep putting usb in repeatedly, stock remote limited but I had the rockchip app on my note 10 which was brillian however not picked up by Quicksilver, have now loaded Finless all in one rom so I can control the minix x7 need to read more got this to watch Uk tv in New Zealand and to use the Premier league pass app to watch British footy here in NZ however does not work on minix, did get an apk from them which worked on Quicksilver but picture was poor. Dont know what im doing not tech minded but will keep looking and reading, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X