UG802 linux with mali support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UG802 linux with mali support?

I am looking for compiled kernel with mali support, I have seen different compiled kernels and kernels for comilation. I did try an earlier version of Picuntu but now i am back with Finn 1.8, but it would be nice try a Linux kernel with Mali support.

I've downloaded kernels from Omegamoon and OlegK0 that is for RK3066 with the mali support do they also support the UG802 wifi?

Well if someone could point me to the best and most recent Kernel compiled for the UG802 with malisupport i would be greatful, i can also think of download source and compile my own as long it comes with instructions. I have linux installed and is fairly accustomed to it although it was a long time since i did compile anything from bash.

Originally posted by freekbass2YK View Post
    I am looking for compiled kernel with mali support, I have seen different compiled kernels and kernels for comilation. I did try an earlier version of Picuntu but now i am back with Finn 1.8, but it would be nice try a Linux kernel with Mali support.

I've downloaded kernels from Omegamoon and OlegK0 that is for RK3066 with the mali support do they also support the UG802 wifi?

Well if someone could point me to the best and most recent Kernel compiled for the UG802 with malisupport i would be greatful, i can also think of download source and compile my own as long it comes with instructions. I have linux installed and is fairly accustomed to it although it was a long time since i did compile anything from bash.
    How about these two ? Anyone tried them?

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Have you tried fixing the rom?

Comment

Originally posted by looklikefrost View Post
        Have you tried fixing the rom?

The finless 1.8 is working just fine, i had some problem though after flashing recovery with a RK3188 firmware. But after open it up and som USB fiddle i managed to reflash. So there is nothing wrong with roms "yet".

Unfortunately i realise i am on win 8.1 now and the flash utility not supported. But i will try flash the 1080p driver with Mali support tomorrow using an older computer with XP, and see if it work as advertised. There was no linux img with just the kernel firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by freekbass2YK View Post
          The finless 1.8 is working just fine, i had some problem though after flashing recovery with a RK3188 firmware. But after open it up and som USB fiddle i managed to reflash. So there is nothing wrong with roms "yet".

Unfortunately i realise i am on win 8.1 now and the flash utility not supported. But i will try flash the 1080p driver with Mali support tomorrow using an older computer with XP, and see if it work as advertised. There was no linux img with just the kernel firmware.
          Well this is the place that i found the link to the Mali for UG802, i will see tomorrow if it work though.

Comment

Working...
          X