Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickbeard and PowerNZB running on X7 - An automated content gathering machine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sickbeard and PowerNZB running on X7 - An automated content gathering machine!

I am thinking about doing this. The Minix is a low power device, what better to be running a Sickbeard/NZB download server. Would save a lot on electricity vs a server/old computer.

Check out PowerNZB here powernzb.co.uk

Sickbeard on android is in the play store

The combination of these 2 would be awesome!

Has anyone tried this/is doing this? Please share your feedback here.
    I will report back once I get the time to try it out.

I really need to be able to mount my NAS and save the files directly to it so I will need to figure out mounting SMB/CIFS/NFS drive first!

AW: Sickbeard and PowerNZB running on X7 - An automated content gathering machine!

Hey, it would be easier to run a sabnzb server on your nas and to manage your files with an android nzb client. I usw nzb+. But i will give it a try. Thanks anyway.

Gesendet von meinem M6 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Productivity View Post
      I am thinking about doing this. The Minix is a low power device, what better to be running a Sickbeard/NZB download server. Would save a lot on electricity vs a server/old computer.

Check out PowerNZB here powernzb.co.uk

Sickbeard on android is in the play store

The combination of these 2 would be awesome!

Has anyone tried this/is doing this? Please share your feedback here.
      I will report back once I get the time to try it out.

I really need to be able to mount my NAS and save the files directly to it so I will need to figure out mounting SMB/CIFS/NFS drive first!
      I'm running sickbeard and nzbget mobile on my minix x7 - the downloads are renamed and saved onto the attached USB HDD. It works great!
      I see that powernzb is available again and I *think* it comes with a setting where you can enable SB in a tab - so I'm and considering setting it up again and just have the one app that I'll need to start when rebooting..this is my method anyway (I don't have it set to autostart, if that's possible).
      I'd like to hear how/if others are getting usenet running on these boxes.

Comment

Working...
      X