Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really only an idea, because never work with varibles like path at windows in the past, but maybe it neads " " becuase of the blanks???
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Mheel View Post
      I installed a new win 7 ultimate x86 on a virtuell box then jdk and omans tool.

but there is no classpath to edit only path.
      i added a new varible and called it classpath and added
      classpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\lib;

Then i edited the path with
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin;C:\adb

But i still get the error.
      any ideas?

//Magnus
      A tip.
      Do not install the tools to the default path of C:/program files. The reason is Win 7 protection doesn't allow programs when running to write to c:/program files folder. This causes the tool to error saying it cant find certain files. Instead it writes to C:/user/virtual store. This screws up the program as it is strictly looking for the unpacked .img in C:/program files/amlogic/customization tool.

To fix this uninstall it and reinstall it to a different drive. Or if you don't have another drive create a folder on C: called AMLtools or something and install it there.

Now if you already installed it there and don't want to uninstall and reinstall to a different drive then right click on the program and select run as administrator. But I personally don't like this. It is really not safe and if the program has a bug it can screw up your PC permissions.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        A tip.
        Do not install the tools to the default path of C:/program files. The reason is Win 7 protection doesn't allow programs when running to write to c:/program files folder. This causes the tool to error saying it cant find certain files. Instead it writes to C:/user/virtual store. This screws up the program as it is strictly looking for the unpacked .img in C:/program files/amlogic/customization tool.

To fix this uninstall it and reinstall it to a different drive. Or if you don't have another drive create a folder on C: called AMLtools or something and install it there.

Now if you already installed it there and don't want to uninstall and reinstall to a different drive then right click on the program and select run as administrator. But I personally don't like this. It is really not safe and if the program has a bug it can screw up your PC permissions.

Bob
        Will try it later tonight,thank you.

//Magnus

Comment

Originally posted by Mheel View Post
          Will try it later tonight,thank you.

//Magnus

Here is a engrish translation of the user manual. It describes all the env to set. Read carfully!
          (BTW Bob, I can't upload any pictures, docs or other stuff. I did follow the max sizes, resolution etc. I just says incompatible file format. (jpg, png, tiff - all of them)
          2.2.3 interface into the environment variables

Into the environment variable interface WindowsXP: My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Environment Variables
          Windows7 (32bit): My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Environment Variables
          2.2.4 set the environment variable JAVA_HOME

Click"System Variables" area <New> button to enter the "New System Variable" screen (Figure 2.1);
          InEnter JAVA_HOME "variable name" text box
          In"Variable Value" JDK installation path input text box (for example, F: \ jdk)
          Click<OK> Exit"New System Variable" screen
          2.2.5 set the environment variable PATH

Double-click the Environment Variables PATH into"Edit System Variable" screen (Figure 2.2);
          In"Variable Value" text box is added at the very end: %JAVA_HOME%\bin;
          Click<OK> Exit"Edit System Variable" screen
          2.2.6 set the environment variable CLASSPATH

If the environment variable does not exist in the system variables

CLASSPATH:
          Click"System Variables" area <New> button to enter the "Edit System Variable" screen (Figure 2.3);
          InEnter CLASSPATH "variable name" text box
          In"Variable Value" text box: .%JAVA_HOME%\lib\dt.jar; %JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar
          Click<OK> Exit"Edit System Variable" screen
          Do not miss the beginning of the variable value"."

Comment

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
            Here is a engrish translation of the user manual. It describes all the env to set. Read carfully!
            (BTW Bob, I can't upload any pictures, docs or other stuff. I did follow the max sizes, resolution etc. I just says incompatible file format. (jpg, png, tiff - all of them)
            Yes I know... it's a bug since we upgraded. We are working on it and are aware of the issue.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I don't know if anybody recognized that 103k4 is released at 05-22 at first post ....
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Searched for 103k4 and unable to find it. Please advice.

Comment

First link in first post is 103k4

=> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8efpqxrvase98ak/s82_103k4.img
                  or what do you mean?
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Installed tool - changed to English - loaded 103 image - edited a few simple things like locale. When I hit "pack" I get an error "failed to pack system.apk"
                    Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                    Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                    Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                    Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                    CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                    Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                    RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Does anyone have a alternative link for 103k4? that one has been disabled by dropbox - wanna see if it brings my hdmi output back to life....

thanks

Smokez

Comment

Originally posted by Smokez View Post
                        Does anyone have a alternative link for 103k4? that one has been disabled by dropbox - wanna see if it brings my hdmi output back to life....

thanks

Smokez
                        I'm uploading to Freaktab server but my uplink is very slow.

It will be here in about an hour (12:20 UK time)
                        Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                        Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                        Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                        Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                        CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                        Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                        RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Re: Official firmware release for s82 series

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                          I'm uploading to Freaktab server but my uplink is very slow.

It will be here in about an hour (12:20 UK time)
                          Thanks mate, will be there for when I need it then.

Appreciate it a lot

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X