Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VPN service with DNS

Hi,

I'm currently subscribing to both unlocator and witopia - we have a roku 3, minix x7 android tv box and numerous laptops / smart phones. I also have a DD-WRT router.

Unlocator DNS through the DD-WRT router is great for the roku 3 and minix x7, but sometimes I want to VPN using a laptop. I can't seem to find a company that offers both cheaper than I am paying for the 2 services. Any ideas?

Thanks

I think I have answered my own question - UnoTelly.com
    Is it any good? I see it can be set up with DD-WRT like unlocator :-)

Originally posted by skyking_comms View Post
    Hi,

I'm currently subscribing to both unlocator and witopia - we have a roku 3, minix x7 android tv box and numerous laptops / smart phones. I also have a DD-WRT router.

Unlocator DNS through the DD-WRT router is great for the roku 3 and minix x7, but sometimes I want to VPN using a laptop. I can't seem to find a company that offers both cheaper than I am paying for the 2 services. Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

DNs Option

Great post. The DNS option is better than using a VPN regarding content streaming because you can achieve direct connection with the media station ex. Netflix and avoid the “middle-man”. Personally, I am using UnoTelly which is similar to Unblock-us (or other DNS service). Perhaps you should check UnoTelly as well if you haven’t done so.

Comment

Working...
      X