S82(Beelink)/S89(Tronsmart) 102K4 Stock ROM in ZIP format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S82(Beelink)/S89(Tronsmart) 102K4 Stock ROM in ZIP format

OK folks, Here is the new 102K4 S82 / S89 (Transmart) stock ROM in ZIP format.
    That is NO FLASH TOOL needed to flash a complete ROM on the S89!
    It has been converted to ZIP format you can update from SDcard.
    This is completely STOCK. No root or anything.

You Windows 8.1 folks that cant get drivers install should now be happy!

I kind of hate the flash tool anyway and should really only be used to unbrick!

Note: Unlike before, this time I am giving you the "Standard" ROM and a patcher for the Elite.
    The ROMs between the Elite and Standard are the same except for wifi, and BT drivers.
    So for Elite version, I am supplying a patch_2_elite102k4.zip.
    If you have an Elite, after flashing the ROM, then also flash the patch_2_elite102k4.zip.
    If you don't you wont have working wifi!

Download and unzip the file. Instructions are inside in the README.TXT

Here are the download links.

ROM -> S82/S89 - 102K4 Stock ROM -Standard & Elite - (400 megs)

Enjoy,
    Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Is there any difference between this and finless 1.4 ?

I guess I am asking if they did any more than fix 5G wifi, for example is ethernet as quick as finless, has anything majorly improved !! is there a changelog ?

Comment

Good Stuff Bob!
      Soon we can stick a surprise kernel in there
      Getting closer and closer - think you were right about the zipped ramdisk - thanks for that lead. The tool now seems to handle everything well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
        Good Stuff Bob!
        Soon we can stick a surprise kernel in there
        Getting closer and closer - think you were right about the zipped ramdisk - thanks for that lead. The tool now seems to handle everything well.
        soon!

Comment

Screen Display Postion

So I lose my display position settings after reboot. This didn't happen with the non zip version (.img version) and I was wondering what could be causing the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by benny638 View Post
            So I lose my display position settings after reboot. This didn't happen with the non zip version (.img version) and I was wondering what could be causing the issue. Thanks.
            Nothing I did there should have changed that at all.

Anyone else have this?

Maybe try re-installing it.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              Nothing I did there should have changed that at all.

Anyone else have this?

Maybe try re-installing it.

Bob
              Interesting thing is I get a Google TV splash screen when I boot. I downloaded the .img from the following link:
              HI guys: After long time communicate with factory, we finally make factory fix the 5G wifi problem in the last update. Here is the newest official stock firmware for Tronsmart Vega S89 standand and Elite version, build number is 102k4. here is the changelog: 1.Better xbmc,no async between audio and video ; 2.Fix 5G wifi […]

I got a tronsmart splash screen with the .img file. No worries just something I noticed. Thanks for the reply Finless.

Comment

Originally posted by benny638 View Post
                Interesting thing is I get a Google TV splash screen when I boot. I downloaded the .img from the following link:
                HI guys: After long time communicate with factory, we finally make factory fix the 5G wifi problem in the last update. Here is the newest official stock firmware for Tronsmart Vega S89 standand and Elite version, build number is 102k4. here is the changelog: 1.Better xbmc,no async between audio and video ; 2.Fix 5G wifi […]

I got a tronsmart splash screen with the .img file. No worries just something I noticed. Thanks for the reply Finless.
                This stock ROM is not the branded tronsmart one. It is the beelink one. Beelink makes the ROM and then Tronsmart brands it. That's the only difference.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                  This stock ROM is not the branded tronsmart one. It is the beelink one. Beelink makes the ROM and then Tronsmart brands it. That's the only difference.

Bob
                  So is this ok to flash in Beelink M8 (with the red bottom) as well? Is this firmware completely the same with the Beelink S82 in terms of bootloader, kernel and wifi/bluetooth drivers?

If yes please change also the title of the thread.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by vprasinos View Post
                    So is this ok to flash in Beelink M8 (with the red bottom) as well? Is this firmware completely the same with the Beelink S82 in terms of bootloader, kernel and wifi/bluetooth drivers?

If yes please change also the title of the thread.

Thanks!
                    If you have a round device, you can use it...
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I just flashed my Tronsmart with the 102k4, and even though on the changelog it says ''improved atuntu'' my scores are lower than the 101k4 !!! I got a 29872 while on the 101k4 i was consistently getting 31000 + ...

Any thoughts on that or similar impressions anyone ???

Comment

Re: NEW - S82(Beelink)/S89(Tronsmart) 102K4 Stock ROM in ZIP format

Originally posted by versus4582 View Post
                        I just flashed my Tronsmart with the 102k4, and even though on the changelog it says ''improved atuntu'' my scores are lower than the 101k4 !!! I got a 29872 while on the 101k4 i was consistently getting 31000 + ...

Could be many reasons. Are you running both in landscape mode or different modes? I wouldn't worry about 1000 odd Antutu points, it means nothing during real use.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by versus4582 View Post

29872!?!? what a slow piece of junk!@ ha just playing with ya, but really, he did say antutu was improved, but that was probably for the folks getting around 9000 to 12000 scores (probably because of some throttling issues). in your case, thats a pretty bad ass score none the less and im sure if you let it cool and run it again, you'll get your 31000+. benchmarks aren't always gonna be a perfect way to test. its "jumpy" sometime depending on different variables. but @29872, you doin good bro.

Comment

Antutu varies by at least about 1000 each time you run it. Run it 5 times and see.
                            29K vs 30K I would NOT chase!

Bob

Comment

audio sync in xbmc

finding that the audio sync isnt complete in xbmc i am using the ustvnow app...the 1.4 finless was best for having it worked ... might go back any suggestions the im on like a huge delay lol best antutu test so far on the 102k4 31301 may i add as well that cpu stays at 86f
                              Last edited by londonshore; 05-20-2014, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X