X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RESET 2.4 GHz Air Mouse T-31 6-Axis Gyro Wireless Remote

Does anyone have one of these remotes?
    T-31 6-axis Gyro Wireless 2.4GHz Air Mouse
    [IMG]http://i.****img.com/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/z/gcAAAOxyGqZSaOe6/$T2eC16JHJIEFHSnDC6YwBS,Oe6NDWQ~~60_12.JPG[/IMG]
    I have one, worked OK and all-of-a-sudden it just quit. Replaced batteries, but all I get is slowly blinking red led on top. Looks like is trying to pair. When I plug the receiver into a PC, it recognizes it, so that is working OK.
    I've tried all kinds of key presses, but to such luck.
    Does anyone know of a "secret keycode" to make it pair?
    Hope someone can shine some light ....
    Thanks
    ./b

I guess I'm the only one with this remote, or maybe the only lucky one that had a problem with it.
    Anyway, I hope that my resilience (or stubbornness?) will help someone in the future.
    To pair the device:
    1. Insert fresh batteries
    2. Press and hold the Mouse (left) Button and Return (right) Button for about 5 seconds, until the Indicator Light on top starts to flash rapidly
    3. Immediately insert the Receiver into a USB Port of your PC (doesn't matter what OS; use a computer, I've tried media boxes with no luck)
    Within a second or two, you will notice the Indicator light go out and you are done!
    Move the Air Mouse around and watch the happy cursor bounce around on your screen...
    That is it. Enjoy your remote once again!
    ./b

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kozmo2k4; 06-13-2014, 14:29.

Comment

Working...
    X