Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD card state says 0 - can't download

Hi all,

I have a PMID702C, which I recently got Google Play installed and working (yay!!). Its been working fine, but now I get a msg that "0 possible sd cards found", and when i try to download anything, it says they fail. Also been trying to use Evernote, and that app says it cant create a database.

I also have DroidTV installed, and I can't download any new episodes because it says SD card size exceeded. I looked at the sdcard folder in root explorer, and it reports 763 mb available, and it is mounted as RW. I recently deleted everything off the EXTSD card because i thought it was looking for room there but that was not it. the EXTSD I pulled from another tablet, so there was nothing on it I needed.

Apps from Google Play download and install fine, but they don't from the Amazon App Store (download failed). Also, when i go to try the camera, it says "please install an sd card first". The error I get when I try to use evernote is:

"Database Read/Write error

Evernote is not able to create the database file. If the problem persists then please restart your phone and make sure that the sdcard is not full.

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCantOpenDatabaseExce ption:unable to open database file"

I REALLY do not want to reset this tablet as I have Google Play finally working, so can anyone give me some idea as to this problem?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Surveyah; 07-05-2012, 17:26.

Seriously? Not a single response - hard to believe on this forum.

anyway.....I figured it out....I downloaded DroidTV, and had downloaded some tv shows. You are given the option to permanently delete them once you are done, but apparently they never got deleted. I had to go to /sdcard/PVR to delete the *.vid files, and all was good after that. If you need to do this, do not delete the *.thm files as those are thumbnails of the episode listings.

Comment

Working...
    X