Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My DVD is stuck inside my dvd/tv player!!! Help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DVD is stuck inside my dvd/tv player!!! Help??

My tv is a junky dvd/tv combo. I received it for christmas from target. The brand is Trutech- explains why my parents got it for $80. I guess you get what you pay for- Within a few weeks it stopped reading dvd's. About a week later it began working again. Now I decided to watch a dvd, problem is now the dvd player will NOT OPEN!! I CANNOT TAKE MY DVD OUT, and am quite tired of watching the same thing! I've shut it off, unplugged it... will not open! I wish I would've read the online reviews for the tv before I opened it. There's no troubleshooting in the book... cannot take it back because the box has been thrown out. This tv is awful. Help? how can I get my dvd player to open??

Here are the reviews if you wanna check them out:

URL removed by Finless as it is not what poster said it was.
    Last edited by Finless; 05-23-2014, 16:08.

Advertisement

Seems to be advertisement... don't use the posted URI.

Comment

This has been reported to administrators as SPAM. However I am not sure it is (your other post is not spam) but I removed the link to target as it is not going to what your talking about and is like spam.

Also this forum is not for DVD players. It is for Android devices. I suggest finding a forum for DVD players and posting your problems there.

Finally, most DVD drawers have an emergency release. Look at the front of the door that pops out. There is a hole there. Take a long straight rod (like a unfolded paper clip) and push it in the hole. It should push open the door.

If you are a spammer after all, know that we moderate this forum pretty well and your account will be removed if you spam us.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...