Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get the 1080P video right with Ugoos UT2 32Gb, lots of stutter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get the 1080P video right with Ugoos UT2 32Gb, lots of stutter....

Hello you all,

I'm new in the android scene, so i thought i buy a android boX the Ugoos UT2.
    I also have a ASUS mediaplayer an works great, but i wan't android.
    My phones are also android and plays 1080P with no problems.

So i bought the Ugoos UT2 box, because of all the good stories......but i'm disappointed...but maybe you can help.

i have tried al the firmwares i could find, because 1080P is smooth.....yeh, but not by me.
    What can i possibly do wrong?

My setup, Apple Airport as router with USB HUB and 5 HD drives connected. 1 Gb lan with CAT6 cable.
    The Asus O'play and AC Ryan streams 1080P 60hz perfect....but the Ugoos UT2, stutter al the times and buffers, i tried the Wasser firmware, Justxbmc, the original UT2 firmware, GUru....no succes...please any help is welcome you guys.....the Ugoos UT2 deserves it....

thanks in advance for the help

greetZ Hans.

SO after 3 days of trying, i have smooth 1080P.....i had to change the cache buffering size for XBMC in the UGoos UT2

I don't know why, because i have good speed over my Gigabit LAN network.
    I used now the Wasser UT2 firmware ;-)

This video helped me:

There are many factors to consider when trying to troubleshoot constant pausing during playback (buffering). This guide should help explain exactly why you'r...

I made the XML file in Dreamweaver, saved it and put it in de XBMC-FILES-USERDATA map.
    I hope it will work by you also, if you this problem.

Originally posted by Hansms View Post
    Hello you all,

I'm new in the android scene, so i thought i buy a android boX the Ugoos UT2.
    I also have a ASUS mediaplayer an works great, but i wan't android.
    My phones are also android and plays 1080P with no problems.

So i bought the Ugoos UT2 box, because of all the good stories......but i'm disappointed...but maybe you can help.

i have tried al the firmwares i could find, because 1080P is smooth.....yeh, but not by me.
    What can i possibly do wrong?

My setup, Apple Airport as router with USB HUB and 5 HD drives connected. 1 Gb lan with CAT6 cable.
    The Asus O'play and AC Ryan streams 1080P 60hz perfect....but the Ugoos UT2, stutter al the times and buffers, i tried the Wasser firmware, Justxbmc, the original UT2 firmware, GUru....no succes...please any help is welcome you guys.....the Ugoos UT2 deserves it....

thanks in advance for the help

greetZ Hans.

Comment

Working...
    X