• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes our professional explanation

For those who believe you're getting 30-31k Antutu score,
    do the following:

Install the app. 3DMARK;
    Run the Ice Storm test;
    Use a stopwatch, or your watch, to compare the time on the screen with your actual time;
    You will have interesting findings.

Your actual time on watch will run much faster than the time on screen,
    and therefore the average FPS goes up a lot and result in much higher score.
    (Avg. fps = Total fps/time, time decreases = higher avg. fps)
    Same for Antutu. It's an old trick in the PC benchmarking world.

We could make it 40K, 50K, 60K if we want to. We just can.

We shall include the same "patch" in our products,
    but we shall remove it when people trust what we say.
    We wish people would trust us, but in reality people are not easily trusting a person
    eventhough he is telling the truth, just like what we are doing all the time,
    sometimes truth is just too harsh for a person to accept/admit,
    so this time we decided to follow, and to let you reveal it by yourself.

We shall inform Antutu and 3DMark about the existence of this patch soon.

Regards,
    Team MINIX

You said amlogic recalled all s802 cpus and Amlogic Denied that....You better fully motivate on your own products and move on...

P.s m8 antutu score in between 23-24k
    Last edited by TMx; 05-26-2014, 21:52.

Comment

Here comes our professional explanation

Originally posted by TMx View Post
      You said amlogic recalled all s802 cpus and Amlogic Denied that....You better fully motivate on your own products and move on...

P.s m8 antutu score in between 23-24k
      Believe it or not is your own choice, stop messing around with me please, I really don't like to speak to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MINIX View Post
        Believe it or not is your own choice, stop messing around with me please, I really don't like to speak to you.
        Why don't you like to speak with me >

Are you saying Amlogic is a Liar?

Whats your antutu score? 24k? yes square M8 also has the same score... Take my advice and Move on

We all know your Products are better quality you don't need to prove that.

Kind Regards

Comment

Hi,

I believe that this is possible, but what I'm wondering in is, that the EM8 (square one) with Bob's port of s82 FW also have the same AnTuTu score as with original FW:

BUT of cause I don't know if the guys use 'AnTuTu X' or at which part the "patch" is implemented ("... kernel and other support files from the EM8 Acemax 5/12 ROM ...")...

But anyway I will also order a MINIX NEO X8-H... my first MINIX... also to check the myth MINIX

Greetings
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            Hi,

I believe that this is possible, but what I'm wondering in is, that the EM8 (square one) with Bob's port of s82 FW also have the same AnTuTu score as with original FW:

BUT of cause I don't know if the guys use 'AnTuTu X' or at which part the "patch" is implemented ("... kernel and other support files from the EM8 Acemax 5/12 ROM ...")...

But anyway I will also order a MINIX NEO X8-H... my first MINIX... also to check the myth MINIX

Greetings

@3:00 , I believe 24k is the correct antutu score for s802
            Last edited by TMx; 05-27-2014, 12:54.

Comment

Do you have a strict eye to this thread?
              As fast as possible an answer...
              I know this video...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Do you have a strict eye to this thread?
                As fast as possible an answer...
                I know this video...
                you should know that addiction I'm a MINIX fan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
                  you should know that addiction I'm a MINIX fan LOL
                  NO
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I know what you said is true,Minix.Let me clarify this:

At the very beginning,there are some info on some websites showing that Antutu could be run 30k+ score.When we were porting ourselves s802 board,finding that it just can be 23k~25k,we were strange then, reported to AML,and known that there was a patch for antutu to high score.

But when we show this to our customers without that patch,they didn't believe that it's only 23k...they said it can be 30k score on the website with other s802 devs. So,you know what happened.

On the other hand,it doesn't matter for the real performance with the patch,s802 is still s802 whatever score it ran.

I hope the end user know this,and agree with you to give some feedback to Antutu corp to fix this
                    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

This is why I really do not like benchmark programs. A low score or a high score does not mean a lot!
                      I have made ROMs that scored lower by 3K or so yet users said it felt much faster and performed better!
                      But some people love to chase that Antutu score

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
                        I know what you said is true,Minix.Let me clarify this:

At the very beginning,there are some info on some websites showing that Antutu could be run 30k+ score.When we were porting ourselves s802 board,finding that it just can be 23k~25k,we were strange then, reported to AML,and known that there was a patch for antutu to high score.

But when we show this to our customers without that patch,they didn't believe that it's only 23k...they said it can be 30k score on the website with other s802 devs. So,you know what happened.

On the other hand,it doesn't matter for the real performance with the patch,s802 is still s802 whatever score it ran.

I hope the end user know this,and agree with you to give some feedback to Antutu corp to fix this
                        So now you're telling us that you knew it, but not talking about it until we disclosed it to the public? That's a shame. I think we are the last one needing this clairification because we know exactly what is happening out there.

Back to the topic,
                        Well... as far as I know, this patch is developed solely for a particular company aiming to trick buyers (probably the one getting 30K score, who use it first means who is it, isn't it very simple?),
                        I don't want to name it here... AND, it's never too late to face the truth.
                        It's always better to be honest.
                        Cheating will be revealed sooner or later, it is just a matter of time.
                        Good luck.

Regards,
                        Team MINIX

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          This is why I really do not like benchmark programs. A low score or a high score does not mean a lot!
                          I have made ROMs that scored lower by 3K or so yet users said it felt much faster and performed better!
                          But some people love to chase that Antutu score

Bob
                          Totally agree with you, the actual feeling is much more important than the so called score.

Comment

Hi,

Greetings
                            Hi that patch doesn't exist as a stand-alone file, it's not easy to be found, it's been compiled into the kernel.
                            So there were rumours about the so called "bad kernel", "rubbish kernel", whereas the fact is there is a "cheat kernel".

Comment

Originally posted by MINIX View Post
                              Hi that patch doesn't exist as a stand-alone file, it's not easy to be found, it's been compiled into the kernel.
                              So there were rumours about the so called "bad kernel", "rubbish kernel", whereas the fact is there is a "cheat kernel".
                              THX
                              Just ordered
                              I thought to myself that's inside the kernel...
                              Hope that our kernel devs here at the board will get a 'clean' kernel source...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                              X